306 xs 1.8 £580

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 xs 1.8 £580
Black, 101k miles, 2000 reg, 4 previous (one is current owners sister, the other her BF) Part service history, just had new cat etc, aftermarket back box, cyclone alloys, tax till end of month, mot untill april, very solid car bit tatty on outside.

Selling on behalf of my neighbour as he has brought a volvo he's a family man with not much time over christmas.

Pictures wil be up tommorow after she has been cleaned PM with any offers/questions - i won't be offended!!
Thanks given by:
where is it located?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
How much for the wheels?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
located IP11 area code, would rather sell car as a whole - not sure what cyclones fetch tbh!
Thanks given by:
Pictures?

Cheers
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
[Image: photo4.jpg]
[Image: photo5.jpg]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
[Image: photo6.jpg]
[Image: photo2.jpg]
[Image: photo1.jpg]
[Image: photo.jpg]

If close to the asking price isn't met i think i will buy her, took her for a quick spin today and drives immense! Loads of history with this aswell i found a massive folder full Smile
Thanks given by:
Decided to keep this now!
Thanks given by:
Do you know much about the history of the car? I'm not interested in buying and I know you're no longer selling, but I'd intrigued why the boot has been replaced with a phase 2 boot when it should be phase 3?
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2012, 07:36 PM)Scott Wrote: Do you know much about the history of the car? I'm not interested in buying and I know you're no longer selling, but I'd intrigued why the boot has been replaced with a phase 2 boot when it should be phase 3?

it might not be. you could buy a protector pack from pug which included them gay black things with orange reflectors for the doors and clear rubber and a rubber strip for the bottom of the boot lid. its got a ph3 lock so could be that!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
It's got the rubber seal around the boot as well Wink Definitely a phase 2 unit
Thanks given by:
So it does!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
f*cking anoraks...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
You're one to talk!
Thanks given by:
Phase 2 rear bumper with a DIY cut out too...

My money is on its had a rear ender... Lift the boot carpet & check..
Thanks given by:
will do, had my suspecions on this aswell Tongue what do i check for ? a crease in the boot or something?
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2012, 09:17 PM)Jimmy-Boy Wrote: will do, had my suspecions on this aswell Tongue what do i check for ? a crease in the boot or something?

yep. lift the carpet and check to see if the floor and the arches are creased at all. they crease very easily on 306s but can also be straightened easily so look for BFO marks. Ask dum dum for more info. Hes a pro on remodelling the rears of 306s.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
ok cheers, tbh it doesn't really bother me one bit! Tongue
Thanks given by: