170bhp HDI on ebay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
170bhp HDI on ebay
Spotted this on ebay looks a nice car but defo over priced even with the mods

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewite...93896681:s

Thanks given by:
Looks very nice but 3.5k is a bit steep!

Also
" I am a fully qualified mechanic so it has been bodged together"

... Fail!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Got to say that's one of the nicest looking 306's I've seen. Looks really clean.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 10:50 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Got to say that's one of the nicest looking 306's I've seen. Looks really clean.

I agree, very tidy looking. too bad the owner seems to not know how to spell...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 10:25 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Looks very nice but 3.5k is a bit steep!

Also
" I am a fully qualified mechanic so it has been bodged together"

... Fail!

Lmao didnt spot that. I carnt see how hes spent 12k on the car but I may be wrong. Dose look really nice tho.

Thanks given by:
Shame about the AMG Nozzles...

Wonder who's mapped it...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
And it's capable of 250bhp on a 2052V? Hmm..

Also 3.5K? lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Stupid monitors everywhere, fancy panels, smoooth body work, probably been resprayed, could of easily spent what he says on it. Looks nice though :p

Edit: Wrote the above before reading the advert. Fail on my part.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
He may well have spent that. Still isn't worth £3.5k though lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks spot on to me, wish mine looked like that!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
he's changed the " I am a fully qualified mechanic so it has been bodged together" to " im a fully qualified mechanic so it has NOT been bodged to gether loke some 306's" Shame about the spelling ;-) not that im good at spelling but really should read though what he puts before putting it

Thanks given by:
lcd tvs in headrests puts me off straight away.

clearly its not entertaining enough to drive that you need to sit in the back and watch a dvd while you ears are blown the excessive bass.

car fail
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Looks mint, its like a new car!
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Aside from the smooth bumpers it looks quite a lot like mine.

Don't see the point in spending that much money on a cheap car - he'll never see £3.5k for that in return. Granted mine did not have the extent of modification but it had a lot less miles and I paid 'over average' at £1500 for mine a few months ago.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Seems like a lot of extra mods to sit at 170 when people can reach 160(?) with just the clutch and intercooler
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
he is a quailified mechanic, and its not been bodged together, as i know the person... it was running 220bhp but its his daily so he de tuned it
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2012, 10:23 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: Aside from the smooth bumpers it looks quite a lot like mine.

Don't see the point in spending that much money on a cheap car - he'll never see £3.5k for that in return. Granted mine did not have the extent of modification but it had a lot less miles and I paid 'over average' at £1500 for mine a few months ago.

But it could easily cost 2k to modify your car to over 200bhp and install that sound system. So if he finds someone that wants that then they would be saving themselves money by buying it.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
220bhp? any proof???? or it didnt happen.

anyone buys that needs their head seeing to.

i hate people who say "part X needs to be fitted,which i have and will include it in the sale" - just put the freaking thing on it then!

Reckon its dragging alot of hot air into the engine and would be interested to know if any reason for a rebuild in the first palce or someone who just loved the car.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by: