hey there :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey there :)
hey there..my names meg and i'm in love with 306 its the only car i've had the past 5 years, i've had 6 dturbos and now I've finally got my ph1 diablo 6...i've lowered it 60mm, powerflow exhuast and decatted :p just waiting now for the postman bring my greenstuff pads n brembo maxi discs SmileSmileSmile and my pipercross venom induction kit and my new sexy bigger inlet manifold SmileSmileSmile lookin forward to goin on sum pug meets SmileSmileSmile

pics will b up soon.....
Thanks given by:
nice...welcome Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome, Location? sounds good, im just sanding my brembos ready to paint red as i type this haha
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pics?

Of the motors, of course ninja

Hold on, bigger inlet mani?

Come again?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeh i wondered that!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Phase 1 Diablo '6 you say? Winnar

Welcome Smile

(03-12-2012, 12:20 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Hold on, bigger inlet mani?

Come again?

This was also my reaction...
Thanks given by:
Thanx for the nice welcome everyone Smile i'm from "lovely" stoke on trent lol Tongue....welllll bout the manifold i made a boo boo explaining about that lol....i'm gettin a carb inlet for when i can get my throttle bodys Tongue SmileSmileSmileSmile but not looking forward to the 8mpg SadSadSad and pics are on the way...
Thanks given by:
do you like to smile by any chance?? lol and id have stuck with a dturbo rather than 8mpg
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i spotted your ph1 gti6 curt, looks like i got some competion the only difference with your car and mine is the wheels lol but it does look a good example of a 6 from the pics SmileSmileSmile

lol naaaaa i don't smile Tongue i love those dturbos had plenty of them but i love the 6 more and i love them more with throttle bodys...i might ave to buy another dturbo after its done though lol
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 01:18 PM)megwan Wrote: i spotted your ph1 gti6 curt, looks like i got some competion the only difference with your car and mine is the wheels lol but it does look a good example of a 6 from the pics SmileSmileSmile

lol naaaaa i don't smile Tongue i love those dturbos had plenty of them but i love the 6 more and i love them more with throttle bodys...i might ave to buy another dturbo after its done though lol

good ol stoke...I hail from Stafford...alraaaart Duck!!

Youll have to run both to afford to drive!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
welcome along

another phase 1! look forward to the pics
Thanks given by:
lol i might have to take my 6 down stafford for a run out down the a34 Smile and see if i spot a 306 haha....what 306 have you piggy??
Thanks given by:
I used to hail from Stafford...grew up there...sorry!

I am north Cotswolds now!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Haha, cheers, although I'm sure there's a few other things Wink

Get some pics up.
Thanks given by:
Tits or gtfo.

lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
finally some pics of my 6 Smile

Thanks given by:
awesome!!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
thanx Smile i cleaned it yesterday and just took the pics today and its already filthy Sad guess that what happens though if you've got to drive it down muddy lanes, i hate where i live sometimes Sad bring back summer
Thanks given by:
I just do a hard wax before winter and jet wash off the salt...just not worth cleaning it pristine in winter when you live in the countryside!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
i gave it good a clean before winter came along, used paint restorer, deep shine polish and hd wax all auto glym but i get to anal when i clean my car i cud spend a easily a good 3 or 4 hours just give it a wash and dry and cleaning the inside.....but i spend alot of time in my car smoking so another reason why i spend along time cleaning it lol, but i love cleaning my car lol
Thanks given by:
tch tch....how could you smoke in ya gti?!?!?

I know...I think...hmmm Ill just give it a quick blast off and 4hours later I am using a toothbrush to clean off the little trim bits!!! haha

out of curiosity....did you grow up as a youngster in stoke or stafford?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. Diablo 6 ftw Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
lol i know its terrible but i can't smoke in my house Sad i only smoke in it wen its cold cause i'm a wuss lol.....

Thanx puglove...6 ftw damm right haha Smile

and piggy.....stokie born and raised lol
Thanks given by:
welcome along, car's nice and tidy Smile
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate.

Phase 1 = Phase Win!
Thanks given by:
hey thanx i must admit i'm struggling to keep it clean atm Sad i want spring and summer back and it will be soooo shiny lol
Thanks given by:
This time of year is shit for car cleaning!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
elllllloo
Thanks given by:
welcome!
Thanks given by: