testing the water... vortexs?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
testing the water... vortexs?
Hi,

Just testing the water atm,

I heard vortexs dont require spacers? What have you got.... if they need refurbing looking for as cheap as possible, even without tyres..! if not then looking for pretty immaculate to save the cost of refurb.. Smile cheers Smile
Thanks given by:
I thought they needed spacers? Pretty sure they are wider than challengers as well, 7j rather than 6.5j. You should be able to find the offset of them on the net somewhere and work out the fitment. I would have a look but I'm supposed to be working!
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I am sure I have seen it before. But what's the difference between challenger, vortex and the other ones I have forgotten the name of. Lol

I know challengers have the centre caps, but I was not worried about the styling differences, more the offsets and widths.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I thought because of the fitment they didn't need spacers? Could be wrong.. Think I'd rather a set of vortexs for the width Smile don't know why, but I'm just not keen on spacers
Thanks given by:
Spacers are fine as long as you have the hubcentric ones and that they are all done up correctly.
Thanks given by:
vortex alloys are ET28, 307s challengers are ET31 so both need spacers.

i have the challengers which im currently refurbing and they fit with 10mm spacers at the rear. havent checked the front.
Thanks given by: