Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've finally got a date......
#1
for the operation on my left hand - 10th December Smile

which means I can make the crimbo meet Smile Smile

bad news is I can't get a room Sad Sad
#2
Nice one mate you will be sorted in no time Smile



#3
Eurgh, operations! Good luck with that...we dont want any gory pictures after! lol
#4
LateRooms.com
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#5
Cheers R45 Smile
Tom, just for you I'm going to video it on my iPhone and whack it up on YouTube and send you a link.
Basically they will slice into my palm near my wrist to expose the ligaments and scrape them clean so they move freely in my carpal tunnels again.
#6
Ash the Central Reading hotel has a room available for both nights, if you could find someone to share with you to keep the cost down? Otherwise there's a Travelodge not too far away, but without parking so you could see if someone will add your reg to their room?
[Image: kim.png]
#7
Thanks for that description........ Dodgy
#8
Kimmie - I'm on this at the moment - will probably only do the Saturday night though due to costs and meds but I
can get rainbows lodge hotel 132-138 Caversham rd reading rg1 8ay for £43 with parking.
Is this close enough to where its all going to happen?
I typed in the postcode of the original hotel in the thread and this is 0.3 miles away apparently.
#9
Yeah that's only up the road. Scott and I were there on Saturday and had a little look around, we've got a pretty good idea of where we'll all be meeting, but we'll be double checking Saturday shopping etc that morning to make sure Smile
[Image: kim.png]
#10
Cheers Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FCS 2016 date Frosty 4 2,760 06-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Insurance date lolsteve 21 8,713 02-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  Tax date mcglynn 13 6,178 23-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Last Post: mcglynn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)