Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Manual Boost Controller
#1
I am looking at buying this boost controller:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Compact-MBC-Ma...2664698%26

I would like to know if it is a bleed valve type or ball bearing type. Thanks.
#2
it says valve in advert so i'd be inclined to say bleed valve
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#3
Try this for ball bearing type

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-MANU...336abf5216

You can make an offer and prob knock a couple fo quid off

I've had two, they still hiss tbh so think they still vent some boost to atmosphere,


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  K14 Boost controller ADV_93 7 4,796 27-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Last Post: ADV_93
  Boost controller martyn92 23 13,762 05-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  manual boost controler ladanivabelgium 14 7,160 18-06-2013, 03:47 AM
Last Post: ladanivabelgium

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)