306 Meridian V-Reg, Full MOT - Price advice?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 Meridian V-Reg, Full MOT - Price advice?
Hi there.

Going to sell my V-Reg 306 Meridian, in Diablo red with a full years MOT. It passed the MOT on Friday there needing just a headlight aim corrected. It's in great condition and drives like a dream. It's also taxed until the end of March next year.

I'll put more images on later in the week, but i've still to polish the other side, and hoover the inside.

I'm basically looking for advice on what price to advertise it at. I live in glasgow and will be putting it on Gumtree I think.

Any ideas will be gratefully received.

Thanks,
Si.

Thanks given by:
What engine is in it? Service history, any noticeable marks or damage?
Thanks given by:
Good point! It's 1587cc. It's got 93,000 miiles on the clock. I have very little history. It's got the odd scratch and stone chip on it, but nothing too bad. The drivers seat has bad wear on the bolster, but i'm getting that professionally repaired on Thursday. I'll post some before and after pics of that.
Thanks given by:
£995 IMO
Thanks given by:
I'd be very pleased to get £995 for it. But my wife says I have to be honest and tell you all that it has a heavy clutch, which it does. And it slips a bit if you try and accelerate quickly. If you drive noramlly it's ok, but if I'm honest, and I was keeping it, I'd be putting a new clutch in. That would affect the £950 price mark by about £200 I think.
Thanks given by:
Will sell better if you get the clutch done yourself. But £700-£800 as it is seems fair.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I'm thinking I'll put it in at £850 ono without doing the clutch and see how it goes. I'd take £700 and be well happy with £800.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: PEUGEOT 306 1.4 X-REG Meridian Manual RED 9 MONTH MOT 4 MONTH TAX 5 Door FULL History shazilla 6 1,507 10-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Last Post: shazilla
  FOR SALE: PEUGEOT 306 1.4 X-REG Meridian Manual RED 9 MONTH MOT 5 Door Hatch FULL History shazilla 4 1,484 06-04-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: shazilla
  Ph3 silver 1.8 petrol meridian 5 door- £750- full mot and 5 months tax no2lurch 21 5,033 01-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Last Post: no2lurch