Two dead Volcane TD outside my home,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two dead Volcane TD outside my home,
[/size]Hello guys,
my new Citroen ZX volcane 115000 td has died with the gear box problem, it is sat outside my place with the other one which has to go by end of the month.

So if anyone wants one or both, the white one has water in head and its only done 90,005 mile which is also a Volcane td.
Lets know and il send my number, you will be coming down to Maidstone Kent.
kinkydread..
Thanks given by:
How much for the one with gearbox problems? What's the issue? Does it still drive?
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2012, 05:30 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: How much for the one with gearbox problems? What's the issue? Does it still drive?

It sound like it was about to fall out when i brought it and came off a kerb and no drive.
£175 ono
both for £300 all in. If i buy a different car then ive a brand new exhaust with less then a week on it for £50.....And back box with an bit of filling to do on it.
Thanks given by:
I got a spare XUD box can have for £30 + carriage if u wana fix it

think i sent one last time for about 15-20 quid btw
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If I can the spare cash I'd take one off you hands!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Orite mate, the one with water in the head, I presume you mean the head gasket has gone and its using water or do you mean its been stood with the bonnet open and injectors/heater plugs have been out and water has got into the heat? How bads the white one with the water issue, driveable atall or goosed?
Thanks given by:
how much for just the engine from the one with shagged box?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2012, 02:22 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: I got a spare XUD box can have for £30 + carriage if u wana fix it

Thanks but its getting it done around here.

(18-11-2012, 06:47 PM)PUGMON Wrote: Orite mate, the one with water in the head, I presume you mean the head gasket has gone and its using water or do you mean its been stood with the bonnet open and injectors/heater plugs have been out and water has got into the heat? How bads the white one with the water issue, driveable atall or goosed?

Hi
well a down hill one way cambered bend with over three foot of water which looks like a few inches,
air filter was underwater so head full,
It was a good car no heating tho.whistle
Went to Brimingham and up pass Oldham often.
With only mi thinks, 115, 000 miles

(22-11-2012, 03:08 PM)kinkydread Wrote:
(16-11-2012, 02:22 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: I got a spare XUD box can have for £30 + carriage if u wana fix it

Thanks but its getting it done around here.

(18-11-2012, 06:47 PM)PUGMON Wrote: Orite mate, the one with water in the head, I presume you mean the head gasket has gone and its using water or do you mean its been stood with the bonnet open and injectors/heater plugs have been out and water has got into the heat? How bads the white one with the water issue, driveable atall or goosed?

Hi
well a down hill one way cambered bend with over three foot of water which looks like a few inches,
air filter was underwater so head full,
It was a good car no heating tho.whistle
Went to Brimingham and up pass Oldham often.
With only mi thinks, 115, 000 miles
Thanks given by:
Have you got any pictures of the both of them.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:

(22-11-2012, 07:31 PM)Jtrigga Wrote: Have you got any pictures of the both of them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Which is the white one? And you realise you posted multiples of te same picture right?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: