Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HDI plasma dials
#1
Smile 
Does anyone know where I can get these (with the oil gauge) HDI dials? Looked on ebay but couldnt find any with the oil gauge.. unless I'm being dense Sad
#2
Unfortunately you missed out on a group buy on here not all that long ago but you could try to drum up interest for another one or go to Google as suppliers don't always want to pay eBay's extortionate charges
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
Oh right.. will have to see then, I have enquired with a company on ebay so will see what they come back with Smile
#4
http://www.visual-performance.co.uk/#/306/4534291809

item PG-307
same seller that has them on ebay


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  P1 diesel plasma dials / standard bulbs adamm306 0 1,650 09-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Last Post: adamm306
  Custom plasma dials,PICS!! 306GT30 23 16,079 01-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 306GT30
  Plasma dials Niall 4 3,088 11-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Last Post: springs

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)