f*ck YOU EBAY AGAIN!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f*ck YOU EBAY AGAIN!
For f*ck's sake ebay is getting worse!

Long story short, a fella bought the gti cat off me on 18th October. Didn't pay for 4 days then sent a message saying "oh can I pay end of the month?". I was like ffs fine, was more than it was listed for on here, so waited and sure enough, paid the end of the month.

Told the seller i'd book the courier for the Monday (5th, just gone) and didn't have chance to book one (family problems, premature baby, the usual..) and now, instead of asking, he's opened a f*cking dispute through eBay and the £45 has been taken off me, which I was using to get bits to get the motor back on the road.

So now I have no £45, the cat's on its way and this cheeky lady garden thinks he can f*ck me around for 2 weeks for payment then open a not received case merely days after he pays?

f*ck off ebay.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
go round his house and give him a kiss. you know the one i mean
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Coming from you I half expect you to mean kiss him on the bum hole
Thanks given by:
Thats a shitter mate surely if you sent it via courier tracked you can add the tracking number in paypal so he wouldnt of got refunded?

Thanks given by:
haha no no, i meant a glasgow kiss, im not always all cuddles and kisses!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Nah the money's not refunded, it's on hold. I've provided tracking details but it means I can't use the money until the case is closed, which could mean him waiting for delivery. Which means i'll not get the bits I need for the weekend and with Sunday being my only day off through to next Friday I'll have no time to fix the motor.

Cheeky motherfucking lady garden man
Thanks given by:
Wot a joke mate Sad thats the only problem with ebay they always side with the buyer its a joke Sad

Thanks given by:
paypal would just freeze the money in limboland till the dispute is settled

buyer only has i think 30 days to take out a dispute thats why he done it probably, as thats what id do just to gee the seller along
but if you enter tracking details all should be fine
Thanks given by:
Aye but how long do they have to wait after a sale to open a dispute? If it's based on the sale date that's bullshit as I waited 2 weeks for him to pay!
Thanks given by:
your argument is payment wasnt received for 2 weeks so item wasnt dispatched untill payment was received its simple as that. your paypal account will have all this information plus ebay messages just go ape shit about it ring them up even!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
This sort a thing gets me proper upset! This fella is a full on balloon knot and is mugging you off. You waited 2 weeks for him to cough up, then he slaps you with a wet flannel when you posted a day late and then goes crying to the dispute team.

Tell him to find a full length mirror and have a word with himself! Oxygen thief!

Communication is the key.
[Image: 2306s.png]

The Old_______and_______Slight Less Old
Thanks given by:
better yet go see em.....nothing a visit wouldn't fix....lolRofl
Thanks given by:
lmao You know what's funny? The courier decided he wasn't going to collect it and never turned up so it's now not getting lifted til Monday.

Ahh I give up.

Wait.. who the f*ck put this thread in the for sale section!?
Thanks given by:
Er, you did? I was wondering wtf you were doing putting it in here!
Thanks given by:
No i didn't! Or is this all some elaborate windup to make me THINK i did, and then get myself admitted to a psych ward in due time? Seems like something you'd do...
Thanks given by:
lol Do I have to provide a screenshot showing that not a single edit has been carried out in this thread?
Thanks given by:
You'd only photoshop it...

Knowing you you'd get my local psych ward on the phone to get in on the joke too lmao
Thanks given by:
Scott wouldn't do that!!Big Grin
Thanks given by:
lmao he's a lady garden, I wouldn't put anything past him
Thanks given by:
lmao Cheeky bastard
Thanks given by:
lmao only issue being is your actually are nuts......

This forum isn't even real. Im not real. This is all in your head.
No go eat that big red candle
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: