Headlights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headlights
Is there any advantage to swapping from phase 2 to phase 3 headlights other than looks plus what is needed to swap over besides the headlights
Thanks given by:
You should also swap to a twin optic stalk or modify your original stock, i think that the Ph3 lights have better light output
Thanks given by:
Ok will they just plug in Besides that what bulbs are in the p3 headlights
Thanks given by:
They are a direct replacement for Ph2 lights, and they take H7 bulbs
Thanks given by:
the only thing you'll want to keep from your ph2 lights will be the adjusters on the back, they should just twist off the ph2 lights, then twist back on to the ph3's, only cos Peugeot changed the connectors between phases.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2012, 10:13 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: the only thing you'll want to keep from your ph2 lights will be the adjusters on the back, they should just twist off the ph2 lights, then twist back on to the ph3's, only cos Peugeot changed the connectors between phases.

They can be a bit of a faf to clip back in this way. What I did was clip of the electrical gubbins from the back of the motor and swap this bit over instead.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
How do you mean ??
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2012, 11:16 PM)Willo Wrote: How do you mean ??

Its easier to explain if you have one to hand, drop me a pm later to remind me and I'll stick some pics up
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Ok will do thanks
Thanks given by:
i unclipped the adjusters and plugged them in the phase 3 ones.

Light output is far greater and make the front look way younger lol
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by: