d turbo s smokey on start

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d turbo s smokey on start
Thumbs Up 
Hello I am new to the Peugeot scene I have always had vauxhalls but av just bought a 306 d turbo s with 180000 on the clock it has its problems like any car but its not bad the phew problems it has are when you start it up there's a big cloud of white/grey smoke out the exhaust what could this be and it doesn't seen to have alot of power compared to my mates his is standard and mine apparently had turbo and fuel turned up any help would be appreciated Smile
Thanks given by:
its just the norm IMO, depends what pump and turbo, but white/grey/blue are according to the Bosch Ve manual, diesel burning at different temperatures, so if its fine when warm dont worry about it, mine has same problem look through my threads theres a smoke vid im pretty sure ive a dicky injector too as its a bit lumpy but fine wen cold Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Both of mine do it
Thanks given by:
the isuzu engines in 1.5 and 1.7 used in vauxhalls use a bosch ve same as the xuds is how i learnt my tuning lol.

The cloud of smoke is not letting the glows warm up to temp so you put through unburnt diesel but when the engine fires it pushes the unburnt diesel out causing the smoke
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  timing out smokey pugtk 4 1,214 04-01-2015, 12:22 AM
Last Post: pugtk
  Smokey pug & "clean tune" power? nick000 13 3,487 17-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Last Post: nick000
  Smokey start! 306pc 16 2,827 30-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: silverzx