4x100 borbet T's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4x100 borbet T's
I'm picking up a set Sunday only issue is the centre bore and et, the et is 35 will it fit in the arch also is the centre bore gunna fit ?? As its a wheel if a vw :-( didn't really think about it b4 I bought them
Thanks given by:
Centre bore will be wrong, not to mention that it's the wrong PCD. You'll need adapters if you want to fit these.
Thanks given by:
Was looking at 4x108 to 4x100 stud conversion kit will this have the changed centre bore aswell ??
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure to be honest...you'd be better off checking on the website/with the seller Smile
Thanks given by:
Cool beans I knew the stud pattern was different but these wheels are shit hot and I want them on the car do you know off the top of you're head what the centre bore is on a 306 ??
Thanks given by:
Centre bore is wrong, stud pattern is wrong, offset is wrong.

You're in for a great getting these to fit!
PCD; 108
ET13-18
Bore; 65.1mm
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Custom adapters, be around 200, or you can buy 4*108 to 4*100 adapters off ebay for around 120 but there 20mm and renault centre bore wheel side.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
make re-drill, is much better
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
For the price you are going to pay to make them fit, added onto the price of the wheels, much nicer wheels are available.

Sell on IMO.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by: