Phase 2 Center console

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase 2 Center console
Need somewhere to stash gauges in my phase 1. Will phase 2 centre consoles fit straight the way? Do I need the whole thing like the top one or? Advice appreciated guys!

[Image: %24(KGrHqMOKi8E55LIEod+BOjg7joybQ~~60_35.JPG]

[Image: mLSOnJmSOflceOwN3uoglfA.jpg]

Matt
Thanks given by:
Yeah that will fit in just fine. I put one of these in my ph1 :-) they're all interchangable
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've also got 1 in my ph1
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys.

I'll buy something like the bottom one then!

Cheers guys. Repped 4Way! Smile Heart
Thanks given by:
The only thing you need to bear in mind is that if you use your cigarette lighter, you'll need to relocate it. I put mine in the pocket of the phase 2 console, but I'm guessing that's what you're using for gauges.
Thanks given by:
Hmm. Bugger. Repped, useful to know haha.

Hmm, you're correct. gauges or headunit will go there.

Well, I only really use it for sat nav very occasionally. Might have to do without it haha, or think of somewhere else to put the cig lighter. Grrr
Thanks given by:
Well you can move it anywhere you like really, all you have to do is extend the wiring and drill a hole... The blank to the right of the steering column maybe? Even the glove box if it's only for sat nav.
Thanks given by:
Yea, good ideas.

I think I know the blank you're referring too. Previous owner has filled with a boost gauge and I'm getting rids of it, so I need another blank... Sad
Thanks given by:
Just put it on the side of new center console next to the heater vent. Passenger side would prob be safer with all the wires and that lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
lol yea. See what what occurs I think.

Thanks guys Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phase 2 centre console in phase 1 (keypad delete) bdc 6 1,798 19-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark