Breaking: phase 3 silver hdi **UPDATED**

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: phase 3 silver hdi **UPDATED**
Just picked this up for the bonnet and tailgate for my 6 all parts will be available except bonnet tailgate and rear beam as its got bad camber

Will get prices up soon if there is anythink you need just ask Smile
The car has rear electric windows half leather seats exc

[Image: 100_5648.jpg]
[Image: 100_5647.jpg]
[Image: 100_5649.jpg]
[Image: 100_5650.jpg]
[Image: 100_5651.jpg]
[Image: 100_5652.jpg]
[Image: 100_5658.jpg]
[Image: 100_5657.jpg]
[Image: 100_5656.jpg]
[Image: 100_5655.jpg]
[Image: 100_5653.jpg]
[Image: 100_5645.jpg]

JVC sterio £20
Seats inc door cards (sold)
Engine £100
Gearbox £50
Fly wheel £20
drive shafts £15
Bare doors £15 each
Silver door handels £5 each
Front window motors £15
Rear elec window conversion both motors window switches exc £45
Non sunroof roof lineing £10
Non sunroof map light £10
non sunroof grab handels £10
Carpet £5
Heater dials £10
Clocks £10
Clock/temp display £5
Wing mirrors £15 each £25 pair
Rub strips full set (sold)
Front fogs £20
Front bumper has damage £10
Rear bumper has marks exc (sold)
Side skirts (sold)
Silver centre dash (sold)
Silver speedo surround £5
Drivers auto window switch £10
Pass window switch £5
Wheels one centre cap missing tyres all look legal £80
front shocks and springs £20
Black A B C trims £20
windscreen inc rain sensor £30
Door glass £5 each
Ecu inc key chip exc £50
Jack holder SOLD
Rad £30
Aircon rad (sold)
Rear calipers (sold)
Front calipers £30
Hubs £15 each
Pass airbag £5

All prices are collected from redditch i can post most items for extra.
Any think not on the list ask for a price or make a offer

Thanks given by:
Few prices added

Thanks given by:
(28-10-2012, 04:39 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Just picked this up for the bonnet and tailgate for my 6 all parts will be available except bonnet tailgate front fogs and rear beam as its got bad camber

Will get prices up soon if there is anythink you need just ask Smile
The car has rear electric windows half leather seats exc

[Image: 100_5648.jpg]
[Image: 100_5647.jpg]
[Image: 100_5649.jpg]
[Image: 100_5650.jpg]
[Image: 100_5651.jpg]
[Image: 100_5652.jpg]
[Image: 100_5658.jpg]
[Image: 100_5657.jpg]
[Image: 100_5656.jpg]
[Image: 100_5655.jpg]
[Image: 100_5653.jpg]
[Image: 100_5645.jpg]

Seats inc door cards £60
Engine £100
Gearbox £50
Bare doors £20
Front window motors £15
Rear elec window conversion both motors window switches exc £50
Rub strips full set £25
Front fogs £25
Front bumper has damage £15
Rear bumper has marks exc £15
Side skirts £30
Silver centre dash £15
Silver speedo surround £5
Drivers auto window switch £10
Pass window switch £5
Wheels £60 one centre cap missing
front shocks and springs £25
Black A B C trims £25

All prices are collected from redditch i can post smaller items for extra.
Any think not on the list ask for a price.

Hi Mate,

Im just registered to the site so i cannot send a PM to you. I have a V reg 3-door HDi with heated electric mirrors..would the mirrors from the GTi-6 fit my car?..if so im interested in buying those from you..
Thanks given by:
Hi mate i have 2 sets of mirrors the ones from the diablo gti6 and the ones off the silver hdi both are electric mirrors

Thanks given by:
I know you said the beam is not for sale as a whole but how much for the load compensator and rear abs sensors

Cheers
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
I dont think the phase 3 has a load compensator?
I will sell the beam compleate but oviously it has camber.
As for the abs sensors if i can get them out of the beam then yes i will sell them Smile

Thanks given by:
is there a difference between 3 and 5 door mirrors?..to be honest all i need is the glass and backing (for heated mirror), i ordered from eBay what i thought was the correct part but its not..
Im interested in your GTI-6 mirrors if they will fit, how much you reckon to post to Chelmsford Essex?

thanks.
Thanks given by:
Im sure 3 and 5 door are the same. I want £15 each for the gti ones and say £5 for the postage Smile

Thanks given by:
(31-10-2012, 07:02 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Im sure 3 and 5 door are the same. I want £15 each for the gti ones and say £5 for the postage Smile

£35 it is mate thats cool, they are heated mirrors yeah? (or does "electric" automatically mean that they are heated too). would it be possible for you to post up a pic of them?..once i see them just to confirm, then let me know how i can pay you.
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
I will doubble check if they are heated mate.
For pics if you need more i can get a few for you Smile
Paypal is best for me as gift or you cover the fees tho please Smile

Thanks given by:
Just done abit of resurch on google and seems that all gti's had heated mirrors Smile

Thanks given by:
top man, put me down for those will you please. bank transfer would be my preffered method, but if your preference is paypal then thats cool. i was looking at your GTI-6 listing also and i would be interested in the drivers door complete..but maybe i have to wait until the next payday!!
Thanks given by:
I can do you the drivers door compleate at a good price its only missing the window rubber at the mo it would have to be collected tho as its abit big to post Smile
i prefer paypal mate as a gift or you cover the fees Smile

You should be able to pm soon i think you need 10 posts Smile

Thanks given by:
(31-10-2012, 11:33 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: I can do you the drivers door compleate at a good price its only missing the window rubber at the mo it would have to be collected tho as its abit big to post Smile
i prefer paypal mate as a gift or you cover the fees Smile

You should be able to pm soon i think you need 10 posts Smile

right well i give you my word about the mirrors, for sure i will buy them. i need to think about the door a little more..my wife decided one friday evening a few months ago that she didnt need to stop for the barrier in Sainsburys..it broke the windscreen and as it slid across it caught the door lip on the side and peeled it back. somehow it didnt break the window but the door was beyond repair. i found a diablo red door on ebay it must have been a ph1 or 2 version because it needed a few mods to get it to work. to make a long story short im not fully happy with the job done and would like to get another door and fix it up myself sometime. just need the funds!..one other point is that the window rubber is done for on the door i have now, it keeps causing the window to fall out so whatever happens i need to get a new one of those, any ideas?

Regarding payment thats no problem i will go through PayPal as gift.
Thanks given by:
The window rubber maybe ok. Try abit of lube on the rubber as it mayb just sticking in the rubber or the glass may not be on the runners properly?

My paypal is .com if you could include ur address and that its for the mirrors i will get them sent out asap Smile

Thanks given by:
thats done mate, i did like you asked sent as gift and i put in my work address to deliver to. let me know if you have any problems.

about the door the rubber on my own one is damaged - its cut at the bottom of the b pillar track..once the window goes down past a certain point it comes out of the track. i put in a block at the bottom of the steel track in the middle of the door to stop the window opening that far, this worked for a while but recently as soon as i move the window at all it comes out of the track.
Thanks given by:
Payment recieved mate thanks will get them in the post asap Smile

Thanks given by:
(31-10-2012, 06:38 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: I dont think the phase 3 has a load compensator?
I will sell the beam compleate but oviously it has camber.
As for the abs sensors if i can get them out of the beam then yes i will sell them Smile

Ok mate, well I will have the abs sensors if you can get them off, how much posted?

Cheers

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Will see if i can get them off without breaking them mate then will sort a price out with you Smile

Thanks given by:
Still got loads of parts on this.
first post updated
anythink not listed just ask or pm me a offer for parts posted or collected Smile

Thanks given by:
Updated

Thanks given by:
Did you have any luck with the abs sensors pal?

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Not yet mate the beam is still on the car will have a look the wkend and see what i can do. any idea of best way to get them out without breaking them? Smile

Thanks given by:
Lol! Loads of wd40 to soak in asap, they're fragile little f*ckers! Just really dont want to spend 20 quid each side coz I'm a tight bastard but I may have to if you cant get them out.

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Ok mate will bladder them for a few nights and see what i can do Smile will let you know over the wkend if i manage to get them out ok or not Smile

Thanks given by:
(08-11-2012, 09:02 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Ok mate will bladder them for a few nights and see what i can do Smile will let you know over the wkend if i manage to get them out ok or not Smile

Legend mate, thanks!

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Heat the metal around the sensor - sounds like another job for my heat gun? lol
Thanks given by:
Could well be andy will be on it tomorrow Smile

Thanks given by:
Hmm, you still got the headliner, visor, grab handles etc? Got some interesting ideas for them.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I do mate it's a non sunroof model Smile

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking phase 2 306 custom-decals2012 1 1,326 02-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Last Post: GLXTom
  **Breaking Phase 1 Silver 306 GTI-6** roland rat 22 7,122 23-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Last Post: roland rat
  **BREAKING PHASE 3 DIABLO RED 306 GTI-6** roland rat 44 11,080 28-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Last Post: roland rat