Old to the scene new to the club

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old to the scene new to the club
Good morning ladies and jellybeans, alot of you will know me from club-306 and 306gti6 most of you won't, I've been a die hard 306 fan for a good ten years now started off with my onyx ph1 dturbo went through phases of std to aftermarket multispokes to to optional accessories alloys through a couple of different bumpers thanks to fox's n badgers had a mild tune just been 20 deg fuel and no boost adjustment, capable of cruising happily in triple figures (private road m'lord) spax fast road dampers n shocks, n phase 3 bootlid

Nxt was my ph1 sigma 6 bought after my wedding in 2006, which ran along side the dtubby for a good few yrs,first trip was to a to a r/r day generating 169 with a s/s cat back and a k&n, first mod myself was my morrettes body coloured and indicators laquered sigma 2, after a trip to an exhaust manufafturer unhappy with quality and time lasting I aquired a straight through for free which was swiftly followed by a home made decat worth £6 in materials Wink generating 174 on my nxt r/r with a clogged mutant x enclosed filter, Sad , hottuning coilys were aquired and were shocking, stood 45mm lower over std but spot on on the countless trackdays I did, which brings me to 2 yrs ago, snappage Sad Sad , she was covered for about 18months untill my wife decided to try and get it fixed for fcs using the Xsara vts lump I aquired last back end, didn't happen unfortunatly so I took my Mums diablo 307cc round the track ( some of you may have seen a bearded fellow white lid having off 6's (quite suprised cos the only things that overtook me were a Clio cup series racer and a turbo 106gti, ))
The last 6 months I've been aquiring parts and am Slowly Puttin the 6 back together better than ever (including itb's) there's a project thread per on club 306 and I'm sure I'll be postin stuff up here soon
Till then

Peace out Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club. You will find every one is very friendly over here. Where abouts are you located?

Also get the pics up of previous and current 306's Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
welcome along mate, ph1 is the best phase!
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
you sound like a mental 306 fan! Tongue

welcome along! Smile
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
'I live for the 306' Wink lol
Based in north Shropshire also an avid landy fan td5 and 300 discos got me Out the shitaki when the cambelt snapped

Ph1 6's are also the rarest forget your wallyes Wink
I'll get pics up soon of past and present, but workin on a farm I only get access to my iPhone and toss signal
Thanks given by:
Phil!!!!!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Lobbington, how art the master of boost?? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Video 
Landy fan eh? Same over here how are my 2 for you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome mate
Thanks given by:
Owdo pug love, yeah youllv read the truck of
Muck and 5cyl symphony's project threads Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome along pal, pics needed of the 306 history! lol

Your not that far from me either, just in Wrexham
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Many a road trip to Wrexham 525 mint road Wink