Megane Headlight Change...wtf?!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megane Headlight Change...wtf?!?
Was reading on another forum about changing the bulbs on a Megane so looked it up on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXCZ2v-nIF4

I thought it was bad enough having to remove the headlight units and grill on my dads Mondeo, which are all on speed clips thankfully.
Thanks given by:
Hahah well this is why you got to halfords and they'll change it for 2quid!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
i saw this a while ago its insane! its just to get you to go back to the main dealer and shit renault build quality!
Thanks given by:
290 f*cking quid to change a bulb :-0
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My neighbour asked me change the bulb on his Megane took the wheel off messed with the iner arch ect. Gave it up as a bad job told him to buy a proper car. He traded it in that day for a passat. Because Renault wanting £190+VAT to change it.
Thanks given by:
The rears in the scenic are as bad, have to take half the rear trim out!!!
Thanks given by:
(17-10-2012, 11:06 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Hahah well this is why you got to halfords and they'll change it for 2quid!

Halfords won't do them, I've seen the struggle with wiper blades nevermind bulbs

There not that bad to do really, thought the inner arch and pull the bumber out alittle and u can get your arm in,
Thanks given by:
That's scandalous, and trying to make out it's because of the NCAP design?

It's not even like it's on a high-end car, it's a Megane ffs!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Easy peasy Smile don't even need to remove a clip or a screw or the wheel........ There is an access panel in the arch on both sides that you can reach the headlights from on both sides, me and a mate had to change them in a regular basis on his 225 Smile
Thanks given by:
done LOADS of these at work, just have to lock the wheel over to the side you are changing and jack it up for more access. sod taking the wheel off
Thanks given by:
they made that out to be alot more difficult than it really is!
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
i had to change mine and i had to take the wheel off and it was still hard work to acess
it didnt take me as long as him though lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought another megane.. R26 F1 content inside Matt-Rallye 10 2,097 08-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Stacked the megane! woopsy pics inside, NOW FINISHED! Matt-Rallye 74 11,330 19-05-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: toseland
  Megane R26 & RALLYE car review - unbiased ginge191 16 3,513 18-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Matt