Oh it's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh it's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!
Almost slipped by un-noticed then.

So what's this week been like for everyone else?

Pretty hectic for me (get the violin out)
Mrs is now 3 days over-due and we should have a baby by now!
Dismantling / un-decorating the nursery we had prepared for the baby ready for the move Sad
Busy with work, getting asignments done super-quick in case Nat goes into labour whilst I have a deadline
Sourced a spare door for the car
Ordered some HID's. If you can't beat them, join them. Couldn't give a toss how legal they are anymore, nobody seems to give a shit.

Today - Finish work at 5, then go home and do the 'BIG SHOP' happy days. Todays' main question - Tesco or Spasda? Then chill at home with the grumpy / emotional Mrs and try not to get injured / attacked the whole evening.
Tomorrow - Can't really make plans in case baby arrives, so...nothing planned. Will continue stripping stuff out of the baby's nursery and wrapping it in bubblewrap. Car parts got delivered to my mum and dads' next door neighbour from a member on here. I have to go and get the parcel but do it with stealth - if the Mrs finds out I've spent money on the car she'll have my bollocks for earings. I pressume that X-Factor is going to go on right up to christmas? That's my evening ruined then.
Sunday - Still awaiting baby, no plans. Might faff with the car, I'm sure something needs doing on it (it is a 306 after all).

Your go.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
today - sod all. Had a callout at 4am this morning to basingstoke only to find there was no access to the site anyway! so that means day off for me. Might go and tinker with the car but will probably just spend literally all day on here. Go and see the missus tonight and have a few beers (first time ive been ble to in 2 weeks!) and have an early night seeing as im in desperate need of sleep.
tomorrow - spend the day with the missus. First weekend shes had off in over 2 months so better keep her happy
sunday - nothing planned. might clean the car if the weathers any good
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Friday again? Cant just be me thats finding these weeks flying by now!? Confused

Anyway today - Got up late as was waiting for the 'rents to leave for work as I'm considerate and courteous like that and leave the bathroom vacant till they've gone.....if only they'd told me they were off work today! Rolleyes So yeah that f*cked the morning tbh, just been trying to find somewhere to get the injectors out of the Golf, I sold them weeks ago and still cant get the bastards out! Anyway, now about to have some lunch, then strip the interior dash/plastics from the Golf, too wet to do anything outside today. Sad

Tomorow - Gotta make a trip to the dump and machine mart....I'm gonna be feeling manly after that morning haha!! Then more Golf stripping if the weathers good! And I long session on ebay in the evening trying to shift all the parts I've removed that havent yet sold (anyone want anything from a mk4 golf? Tongue ).

Sunday - Spending the morning at Nans, trying to convince her that the stuff she has isn't antique or collectable, it belongs in a skip, and that if she wants to move to a small flat that badly she's gotta start getting rid of stuff lol. Running out of patience with hearing 'but its old' or 'but its collectable' gahhhhh! lol In the evening probably putting more shit on ebay! And hopefully putting the Avensis up for sale!
Thanks given by:
Finish work in 30 mins - home, bath car and then beers
Tomorrow, up, wax car then over to Leeds for a photoshoot
Sunday, no plans
Thanks given by:
Friday: working all day, finish at 8am tomorrow
Saturday: early rise, pick up some parts, hopefully get both my new doors fitted. And drill a whole for spare wheel as I'm getting pissed with it moving every 5 seconds.
Sunday. Work. Well I say work, gunna spend the day painting the spare wheel, also going to sand the shit outta the rear and repaint it. Although this time, nothing is scratching it.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Finsih work at 5pm Sad - go home, get some food, gym then a night in with the gf watching dvds or some shit.
Up Early tomorrow, off to the scrap yard, see what bits i can steal/get cheap - put them on the car, wash it, then have a few beers
Sunday - A must needed lye in, then footie at 2pm, shower, make sure the cars clean then pop down the valley for the standard sunday car Banter, like a mini meet with freinds we do every sunday.
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
Today - Early start brought are lass to hospital with labour pains. Waters broke when we got here and Alfie arrived at 11:38 weighing 8lbs 13oz. Just waiting to be discharged but they reckon it won't be until 8pm. Home Chinese food and bed.

Saturday - Spend time with the little man no doubt everyone will want to come to our house.

Sunday - Lay in and a fat roast!
Thanks given by:
(19-10-2012, 02:01 PM)306carter Wrote: Today - Early start brought are lass to hospital with labour pains. Waters broke when we got here and Alfie arrived at 11:38 weighing 8lbs 13oz. Just waiting to be discharged but they reckon it won't be until 8pm. Home Chinese food and bed.

Saturday - Spend time with the little man no doubt everyone will want to come to our house.

Congrats bro Smile
Thanks given by:
(19-10-2012, 02:03 PM)Matt Wrote:
(19-10-2012, 02:01 PM)306carter Wrote: Today - Early start brought are lass to hospital with labour pains. Waters broke when we got here and Alfie arrived at 11:38 weighing 8lbs 13oz. Just waiting to be discharged but they reckon it won't be until 8pm. Home Chinese food and bed.

Congrats bro Smile

second that! gratz mate Smile
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
Today- fuckall, house work, took my ass of a brother to college because he missed his bus == Might go get a kebab or some kfc for tea. Or pizza on second thoughts...
Saturday- Nothing planned, car wash must be on the agenda and possibly fix the audio if i can muster up some patience
Sunday- same again, f*ck all with a hint of car fixing maybe.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
today - mess about on forums, get a bath, go pick certificate up then home and relax
saturday - been asked to go to a wedding but might try do door loom and wash car
sunday - sleep in and relax all day unless something comes up or i get bord and want to do something with the car.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Had a great day at work today because my boss is off today and all of next week Big Grin

Tonight iv got my intor session at the gym, signed up last week so im looking forward to finally getting started.

Saturday and sunday will mostly be spent in the garage painting stuff and organising tools etc.
Thanks given by:
Jus been laid off from work, bollocks.

Tonight I'm eating some funny looking Mushrooms and playing with fireworks.
Saturday, recovering if I'm not dead already
Sunday, same as Saturday
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Dec £5 if you shoot one from your japs eye Wink
Thanks given by:
£5 + a packet of milky stars maybe

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Deal
Thanks given by:
We will see how badly I trip hahaha

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Today: Work, Pizza and wine tonight.
Tomorrow: Sort out holiday shizzle, then wash the van.
Sunday: Head out on the bike.
Monday: Tenerife for a week Big Grin
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(19-10-2012, 05:04 PM)declantg Wrote: We will see how badly I trip hahaha

You better see the unicorns or I'll be disappointed
Thanks given by:
Well I have 200, say no more. Can't wait to visit pugnet HQ on the back of a unicorn

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Hahaha epic. Me and a mate have 500. Can't wait lol
Thanks given by:
Hint Christmas meet hint....

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Omg. Plan.

Back on topic. We've done it again haha
Thanks given by:
Correction, YOU did it again

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Meh haha
Thanks given by:
Love you

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Such a cutie Wink
Thanks given by:
f*ck you den

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Love you too babes
Thanks given by:
Pair of gays, I want some!

Aaanyway, the one who falls over is coming round later, so ill fixing his car tomorrow while he rolls around on the floor swearing and being northern, then Sunday gunna go take a look at a mate's broken 807 with the one who is partial to a crayon or two. If he's remembered. Monday, probably do some uni work and job hunting I guess
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,110 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 28 12,008 24-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 23 7,590 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark