Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hello all I'm new I'm getting a 306 diesel estate on Tuesday so thought I'd join up
Thanks given by:
Welcome along.
Turbo diesel I hope! :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I don't know we're inheriting it from a relative of my missus who's brought a new car it's a 98r reg and its blue and an estate and that is all I know lol
Thanks given by:
ah good stuff inheriting it but sorry for your loss. Hope the estate is a good one!
Thanks given by:
He hasn't passed away just brought a new car and is giving me this one it's got mot till feb next year so can't be to bad
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 12:32 AM)SRowell Wrote: ah good stuff inheriting it but sorry for your loss. Hope the estate is a good one!

Wtf are you on about sam? he said above he was getting it because they had bought a new car lmao

Welcome along mate Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 12:32 AM)SRowell Wrote: ah good stuff inheriting it but sorry for your loss. Hope the estate is a good one!

Nicely done Sam...learn to read mate! Tongue

Welcome along to the forum, as said above, hopefully its a turbo diesel, and in good shape. Get some pics up when you've got it. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Will do any things better than the mk3 golf I currently have you all seem a friendly lot here is there much I can do with a estate mods wise without it going Chav ?
Thanks given by:
Welcome!

306s are much better than golfs! Check out Cwspellow's project thread about his estate....it's sexyyyy
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 04:28 PM)Kimmie Wrote: Check out Cwspellow's project thread about his estate....it's sexyyyy

kimmie i must say this is one estate i keep a picture next to playboy mags it is pure filth for my eyes!!

welcome btw bud Smile haha
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate get some pics when you get her.
Smile
Thanks given by:
Well here she is get more pictures later when she's home and had a bath
[Image: 8D75093B-4210-4614-8307-90F4A8EE1681-357...D6CA0E.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 06:10 PM)the milkman Wrote:
(13-10-2012, 04:28 PM)Kimmie Wrote: Check out Cwspellow's project thread about his estate....it's sexyyyy

kimmie i must say this is one estate i keep a picture next to playboy mags it is pure filth for my eyes!!

welcome btw bud Smile haha

I don't blame you, it's really, really nice!

The car looks like it's in good shape, you should be able to do a lot with it! Hopefully something with those wheels first whistle

This is the thread I was talking about! http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-1491.html
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
welcome mate, Another china? Tongue
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
China ??? Got a few knocks and dings nothing major a few creases to iron out electrically mechanically seems fine
Thanks given by:
China blue Wink It's the colour of the car. Welcome to the club!
Thanks given by:
How do I check this as I need to source a rear bumper
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 09:50 PM)Willo Wrote: How do I check this as I need to source a rear bumper

you mean the colour code? itll be on the ally plate in the boot, open the hatch, lean over and look under just where the catch in on the rear panel.

welcome along by the way
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Thanks it's an estate so where would the plate be on that
Thanks given by:
Looks a tidy one is it turbo diesel?.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Big Grin
In the engine bay chack around the pass side strut top area you should fing a code. This will be your paint code Smile

Thanks given by:
Ah... Estate... Umm... Yeah, if it isn't on the passenger strut top... Then dunno lol, there will be a plate somewhere, I say have a root around the boot

Thanks given by:
It's not a turbo diesel that's my only quip with it really would have preferred a turbo on it but hey Jo beggars can't be choosers as they say
Thanks given by:
ahhh just bolt one on! it'll be fine!

Thanks given by:
Would love a turbo but can't be as simple as bolting one on nothing ever is plus at 200,000 on the clock don't think the engine would take it but gotta say at that mileage runs like a sewing machine
Thanks given by:
Not sure that is China is it? Looks a bit kinda......flat. Cant think what the Metallic version of China is called off the top of my head either, i wanna say regency, but i dont think thats right?

As for the paint code, if its not on the passenger strut under the bonnet, try in the drivers door shut.

Might as well start a project thread as well if youve got any plans for the car? Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I don't think it's metallic I've located a plate in the boot but can't see anything under bonnet apart from 1 sticker on drivers side and some whit painted numbers on the passengers side both on struts
Thanks given by:
Welcome i am new here to all the best.
Thanks given by: