Headlight masking service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headlight masking service
Right fellas, after speaking to Scott and looking into local headlight prices, we're going to give this a go. Similar to what gnrlee was offering as a service a good 6 months ago, i'm going to do the same but at a cheaper price. Not doing this for any real gain, more to keep myself busy and put a few quid in the new wheels pot.

[Image: DSCF2413.jpg]

In short, i'm offering to mask headlights (either Depo or Valeo, either or) as some people either don't want to, or can't mask their own lights. I'll be doing this one of a few ways, with prices calculated accordingly.

All prices include postage and packaging at £15.00 per pair of lights (postage £10.18 + extra for packaging - bubble wrap, boxes etc), next day delivery and insured up to £100.

Option 1. Outright purchase of masked second hand lights: Including delivery, £70 to your door, including the sourcing and purchasing of lights myself. All second hand sets will be cleaned up, and I will ONLY mask lights that are fully functional. Don't see the point in selling damaged goods.

Option 2. Exchange basis: Same as option 1, but with £20 refunded when I receive your old lights. I will only consider this option if you can verify the lights being exchanged are in good working order with all mounting brackets intact and lenses not scratched, so that would be £70 for the lights delivered, followed by £20 refunded upon receipt of your old lights, and verification they're in an acceptable condition.

Option 3. Masking service alone: You send me your lights (spares, whatever), I mask them, you get them posted back to you for £50 all in.

Colours:

Any standard colours/finishes can be done for the price listed above. Any non-standard colours come with a surcharge to get hold of the paint. Non-standard colours could be anything from flat reds, blues etc to colour matched factory paint

Finishes:

Gloss
Satin
Matt

Standard colours:

Graphite Grey
Black

If you have any special requests, let me know. If anyone wants anything experimental done contact me on here or via PM, let's get creative Smile

Ready to go sets:

None at the minute, watch this space!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
that is cheap! if i wasnt selling me car soon id buy some
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cheers man, like I said i'm not out to rip people off, just something for my trouble. Figured I need an extra source of income for the ninja mods...
Thanks given by:
how long you going to be offering this service for?
Thanks given by:
As long as there are people wanting them Smile
Thanks given by:
Most exellent! Ill message you once im back from jordan!
Thanks given by:
if your still doing after Christmas i will defiantly grab a set from you.
Thanks given by:
hmm, i am very temped at a set of these!
Thanks given by:
Have you done many valeos previously?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Done one set previously and they were ok tbh, was when I had the phase 1 though so never used them, just flogged them on eBay.

Going to the scrappies this afternoon to try and find a couple of decent sets to get to work on
Thanks given by:
Do me some batman ones? That shine a bat sign on the road
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
I'll definately have a set off you too when ive got some spare cash, gotta get some new tyres at the end of this month though, so might be the month after that ill be wanting some. Need some before my MOT anyway, as mine have no clips left, and are only cable tied in. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Are you going to the xmas meet mate?
Thanks given by:
Epic! Tempted to get some black masks for the gti! I'll try get some spare sets from scrappy!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Well I just spent all day scouring scrappies with limited success, what is it with 306's and snapped/broken bottom clips?!

Got a set of Valeos with two good clips but the lower ones are broken on each side. They weren't cheap and took some serious haggling to make them respectable so won't be able to offer them cheap cheap, should still work out relatively cheap mind.
Thanks given by:
First set of Valeo's finished in the same graphite grey. Must say these look a lot neater than Depo's, the glue doesn't go all stringy and horrible like the Depo stuff so is a lot easier to keep neat! Lenses cleaned up fairly nicely too, certainly look a lot better than when I got hold of them!

Only downside to this set is the bottom brackets broken on each of them, they were mounted rigidly on the car I removed them from though so should still hold fine. Come with bulbs, nothing special just some long life Philips H7's, some cheapo H7's and sidelights and indicators all there too. Auto adjusters also present, along with the big round cap that covers the lights at the back of the units.

[Image: DSCF2393.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2413.jpg]

£70 posted please fellas, by insured next day courier. Send me your old crystals (as long as they're in useable nick) for £20 refunded to you.
Thanks given by:
very nice work mate ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
I would like some satin black ones at the end of month
100% definite.
Thanks given by:
Price on china blue mate
Thanks given by:
Another set SOLD.

Anyone wanting any more? Next set I do will more than likely be satin black, "El Classico".
Thanks given by:
I deffo want satin black but not till payday.
If you pm me your paypal soon as i get paid at the end of the month
ill send payment.
Thanks given by:
That's cool mate, just get in touch nearer the time to make sure I have a set for you Smile
Thanks given by:
I'll defo want some graphite grey ones next month :-)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crystal Black Masking Service Rich306 41 11,603 18-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Last Post: 7057sam