darrenjlobb's Project M-TDI Twin Turbo Supercharged Derv Bus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Project M-TDI Twin Turbo Supercharged Derv Bus
Well done Ed, you broke the page, I just sifted though loads of pages to see.. yep.. you. Brilliant.

On another note, sorry if I missed this, but are you sticking at fulfilling the potential of the mTDi or going back to VE power?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Confused? Was it the page rollover I caused? Lol
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2013, 11:24 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Well done Ed, you broke the page, I just sifted though loads of pages to see.. yep.. you. Brilliant.

On another note, sorry if I missed this, but are you sticking at fulfilling the potential of the mTDi or going back to VE power?

The MTDi was VE powered.

I reckon hes sacking the VE off for an inline
Thanks given by:
Orrrr standalone comonrail management?
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not with what it costs
Thanks given by:
Whatever it is it'll be win! Tongue

Thats all that matters... Wink
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
^^ What he said... Best news all year! So far... Wink
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Great news, heres to hoping you sack off this mechanical injection nonsense and start making some real power (ya know, cos 193 on a broken pump is childs play, right!?!). Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
one word....WIN Big Grin
Thanks given by:
ThumbsUp . . . . . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Well, I read all 194 pages on the XUD engines you boosted the hell out of, and now this thread, hats off to you Smile
Really enjoyed reading through the 2 - 3 years of the build and learning on the way. Hopefully your inspiration with the XUD motors will inspire me to do something out of the ordinary with the 306.

Dean
Thanks given by:
EXCELLENT JOB DARREN! iv seen a few of ur videos on youtube and you f*cking know all ur shit keep it up dude... ur no1 fan!! haha
Thanks given by:
I will get around to doing something to this soon i promise. Some little shiny bits have arrived over last few months, but nothing to bolt them to much yet.

Somebody give me some inspiration to man the heck up, I dont know how i used to do what i did in the evenings over winter to the car!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Man up you big gay! I was doing stuff in the rain for 3 hours this morning, soaked through.

I've got some time off soon, see if the lanky one and i can come down?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
As Anton said, man up! :p
Seriously though, the last car was epic. Make something better!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I've just got in from scrabbling around under the car so i can get back to running some boost

So get on with it :-P
Thanks given by:
Once you get started on it and get back into it you wont be able to stay away. Well that's what I found when doing mine anyway.

I know you got something to bolt up Wink
Thanks given by:
Man up, your a farmer.. Tongue that is all.
Thanks given by:
I'll come and shout abuse and pass tools and boosty components from time to time soon enough, moving to Southampton so weekend road trips to Kernow every now and again will be on the cards!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Ahhh a collection of shiny bits is a good start, won't be long until you can't help bolting them to something Big Grin

Where is that vid of the om606 powered volvo doing donuts? Thats a good bit of inspiration!
Thanks given by:
Get on it fella, whats a bit of weather? Be great to see another creation, once you get poking stuff the bug will bite again. Besides, you've got the boost cave to work in, what's not to like? lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Link in my sig.

That is all!!!!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Yep time to start on this again need so more chronic boost so I can start my project mr fish knows my plans think it gonna be good
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Seeing your work makes people happy Darren. That should boost the motivational issues. Because I can imagine starting it all again is probably a 'CBA' moment.

But... DO EEEET!
Thanks given by:
errrrr get on wi it? lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Either start it or take a Stanley knife to your balls, you won't need them if you don't have the boost bus!!! Big Grin
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Been following this on you're youtube channel for a while, some good stuff on there! Helped us with a lot of work on my mate's XUD.
Thanks given by:
Awesome news, as said, once you get stuck into it you won't be able to stay away.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Just read all this mate, took me hours, your an extremely clever guy
Thanks given by:
I miss reading about this Sad. Something needs to happen this year!
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot 309 d turbo project adampug 30 13,010 04-12-2016, 10:03 AM
Last Post: adampug
  Project Facelift Berlingo D Turbo Jamieh2013 11 5,464 21-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Jamieh2013
  chris_90 106 derv project xsi rep, turbo NAD ;) Chris_90 428 188,252 06-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Danny2009