1.9 turbo diesel xantia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.9 turbo diesel xantia
Does anyone know if theses came with the semi ecu pumps or not? The car is 1997.. Thanks!
Thanks given by:
i think they do as a friend had one and killed it but winding it up, it was like an ecu shut the engine down as it was unsure what was happening...
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
Yeah i was thinking the 406 and xantia engines were the same but wasnt sure about the early ones!
Thanks given by:
earlier 406s had non ecu bosch as did the xantia
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not sure about the 1.9 but the 2.1 deffo has semi ecu as I have one in my parts store
Thanks given by:
Must get your man to send me a picture of the engine!
Thanks given by:
The engine is part stripped for cleaning and painting and can't remember whats on it or off it as its been a while since i touched it. I'm going over there at some point this week so will try and get some piccys - any particular area you want photos of?
Thanks given by:
Sorry what i mean is im looking for an engine and i know where there is a turbo diesel xantia a good bit away from me for sale, what i dont know is whether it has the semi ecu like your own or a manual pump! Smile Thanks for your help though! Wonder when they started bringing in semi ecu engines?
Thanks given by:
my xantia engine had a semi ecu controlled pump, 1998 r plate, just removed it and put a normal bosch pump.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Didnt know you could do that padge :/ would have saved an awful lot of hassle!
Thanks given by:
all depends what year there off bud, the early ones were manual then obviously with newone ones everyone got ecu happy
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Yes, I think they did. My 97 406 is the same, and the 406 and the Xantia shared the same platform. Pretty sure a 97 Xantia will have an ECU, although they don't do very much on the XUD.
Thanks given by:
I didnt think it was just as simple as putting my mechanical bosch on though!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  D-Turbo drinking diesel? AdamInNi 21 3,028 23-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: AdamInNi
  nad to turbo diesel (405) unclebeast 2 943 01-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Last Post: toseland
  blown turbo causing diesel runaway willJspears 15 3,267 23-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Last Post: firemoth