Do PH2 electric window motor/regulator fit in a PH1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do PH2 electric window motor/regulator fit in a PH1
Will a PH2 electric window motor fit in a PH1 ? or is it PH1 only ?

Thanks
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Any ideas?

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Iirc it will fit but the plugs are different on the motprs between phase 1 and 2 you will need the plug for the motor off the phase 2 so you can join it into ur loom only 2 wires iirc

Thanks given by:
Sound mate cheers Smile

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Phase 1 also fits to the window different no?
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
there are variations of ways they fit to windows, some have the green clip and fiddly as feck wire clip to hold it together, and some have a white clip and a nice simple black plastic square to hold it on.

no clue if they have any order of phase they are supposed to go on but if you have all the bits doesn't matter
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2012, 04:18 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: there are variations of ways they fit to windows, some have the green clip and fiddly as feck wire clip to hold it together, and some have a white clip and a nice simple black plastic square to hold it on.

no clue if they have any order of phase they are supposed to go on but if you have all the bits doesn't matter

I have a '99 (phase 2) estate. I have a broken clip for both the driver's window and right rear passenger window. Both windows have the white type of clips. Do you know if they are interchangeable with the green type? Also, are they left and right side specific?
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2013, 11:54 AM)Hucker73 Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 04:18 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: there are variations of ways they fit to windows, some have the green clip and fiddly as feck wire clip to hold it together, and some have a white clip and a nice simple black plastic square to hold it on.

I have a '99 (phase 2) estate. I have a broken clip for both the driver's window and right rear passenger window. Both windows have the white type of clips. Do you know if they are interchangeable with the green type? Also, are they left and right side specific?

Nevermind. I ordered both the green and the white clips. The green ones got here first and I installed them and they fit nicely. BTW, the green ones work for either left or right sides. I also replaced one of the back window clips with a green one as well. I hope this helps someone in the future.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 Cab NSF window regulator. How hard can it be? insomaniac45 7 3,065 28-07-2020, 09:21 AM
Last Post: 306cabby
  Electric window switch help Aaron _d95 3 3,011 08-02-2020, 11:47 AM
Last Post: arronnjackson
  Removal of driver's side electric window switch balkan_bozo 10 3,485 04-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Last Post: pug306driver