tablet's.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tablet's.
So after seeing dans thread about tablet PC's I thought I would start my own instead of hijack his.
Also I don't mean to open a can of worms honest.

currently I am torn between the likes of the nexus 7, the iPad or Motorola zoom.
iPad seems a bit pricey IMO though so I'm swaying towards nexus 7.

anyone got any experience with them?

cheers
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
nexus 7, very cheap and good tablet. Runs 4.1 jellybean so will be very quick.

/thread
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Nexus 7 if a 7 inch is enough for you (oooh err)

Any larger then I would recommend a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 or Sony Xperia Tablet S (waterproof and full sd card support)
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
dont get the ipad. youll get much more nag for your buck elsewhere. i have a HP touchpad which was $500 when it was new but they got sued by apple as it looked the same as the ipad so they firesold the 16GB ones at £85 and the 32GB ones for £115. I picked mine up a week after they had all sold and I paid £200.

It came with WebOS which is amazing but i have since put on ICS which is amazing. Android 4+ is definitely the best thing for tablets and I have since put it on my phone too!

A big tablet can be a pain after a while so a 7" one may well be a better option. What id be looking for is USB PORTS, HDMI PORTS, KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMPATIBILITY and a big internal storage (300MB+). Also 3G is pretty decent to get too.

Only annoying thing about the touchpad is that it doesnt have USB ports, hdmi ports and I cant use a mouse with it. Its a little big but that means the on screen keyboard is touchtype able which will almost certainly be a struggle with a smaller screen! Also remember that if you have a small screen at 1024x768 (or any resolution) its going to have a higher DPI than a larger one which may mean that even though one screen is bigger the smaller screen may be more crisp as there are more pixels per inch!
Thanks given by:
Just bought the Sony Xperia Tablet S for £329 for 16gb...

it can support up to 128gb SD memory so no need for larger flash storage...

Can recognize USB hosts, HDMI, has an IR receiver for one touch control of my TV/Hi-Fi/Tivo box/Xbox and lighting... I'm gonna enjoy this Smile

Also, I have my 7 inch blackberry playbook which i will soon be installing into the pug for a HU unit

Thanks given by:
I'm waiting for the HTC One TE Smile
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2012, 09:58 PM)Matt306 Wrote: I'm waiting for the HTC One TE Smile

TE

Tablet Edition?

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…