What is best diesel injector cleaner product?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is best diesel injector cleaner product?
Hmm....what is best diesel injector cleaner product?

Here are some products i can bay in Norway car store.
Any good products?

Redex Diesel treatment
STP Diesel Injector Cleaner
Valvoline Maxlife Diesel System Cleaner
STP Diesel Injection Trim

Thanks Smile
[Image: 62941977.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No need to clean the injection system, it won't touch any of the carbon on the nozzles, so unless you remove the injectors, clean and reshim them, imho you're wasting you're money...

Change the fuel filter and it'll be fine, if the injectors are to a point where they need cleaning, injector cleaner won't touch them!

If you want your car running like new - save your money up, get a new set of nozzles for £100 or so and get them installed... Will make it like new imo...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
petrol whistle

or liqui moly diesel purge, but as Ruan has already said its not gonna perform miracles
Thanks given by:
See if there is a place near you that does terra clean

Google it
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yes sir Smile thanks for advice back and yes i was thinking about taken out injectors and get them a good clean Smile i have used before injector cleaner but all are bunch off crap Dodgy pardon language!!
What is Nm tourq on injectors? 20 Nm 25 Nm?
Thanks given by:
What Ruan said, any form of diesel injector cleaner is pretty pointless to be honest...only way to clean them is to strip them down, but if your doing that, may as well replace the nozzles for brand new ones, better the diesel is atomized cleaner / better it will run, so always worth getting injectors working bang on!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Ok Smile thanks for feedback Wink
Thanks given by:
just a price guide I got mine refurbed with new nozzles for around £125 there abouts, for all 4, this was 3 years ago but the place isn't known for its cheap prices. so not a bad price
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by: