theywhoshallnotbenamed gone funny???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theywhoshallnotbenamed gone funny???
Not sure if i will get in trouble for posting about the rival site but just wondering if any one elses has gone funny, i went on to it the other day and it had loged me out so i loged back in and now every category says privert or no posts all my messages have disapered logout and back in agin no difference what am i doing wrong?? or is it the site??

Thanks given by:
you could be banned . . .done owt naughty recently? . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Dont know about there but everything is working fine here.
Thanks given by:
This is the place to be anyway Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Maybe your account has been de-activated, happened to mine, says I haven't used it in 12 months when I last posted in February.
Thanks given by:
Not that i no of, i once been told off off for trying to sell in my project thred but that was a while ago Undecided really strange carnt even e-mail admin to find out whats gone off just as i was messageing some one about a stage 2 map for my car FFS Angry any one got an e-mail address for one of the admin off there so i can e-mail them

EDIT
just found an e-mail address will e-mail them see if i get a reply

Thanks given by:
No idea, don't go on there. Will try now

Works for me...
Thanks given by:
Just sent an e-mail to foxy@theywhoshallnotbenamed will see if i get a reply just been on my hotmail and it says i have a new private message try to look at it and theres nowt in the inbox

Thanks given by:
Wouldnt bother mate every thing you need to know is here and alot friendlier at the same time. Wont bother with the hassle of trying to get back on there

besides theres a stage 2 mappes ECU for sale in the parts section on here some one breaking a black hdi

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 09:46 AM)puglove Wrote: Wouldnt bother mate every thing you need to know is here and alot friendlier at the same time. Wont bother with the hassle of trying to get back on there

besides theres a stage 2 mappes ECU for sale in the parts section on here some one breaking a black hdi

Its wrong ecu code, i never had a problem on there, i do like this site more defo but that one is useful to, ive found the guy i was e-mailing on this site now anyway so droped him a pm on here now

Thanks given by:
I have no interest in signing up to .net
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 09:53 AM)Andy Wrote: I have no interest in signing up to .net

That wasnt the question Andrew. Nospeak lol

Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 09:58 AM)puglove Wrote:
(20-09-2012, 09:53 AM)Andy Wrote: I have no interest in signing up to .net

That wasnt the question Andrew. Nospeak lol

And that wasn't an answer.

That my gay friend, was a statement.
Thanks given by:
Alright calm down!!!

Thanks given by:
.net went funny some time ago . . . . . . . . . . .Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Were you trying to log in on a mobile device?

It f*cks up on your iPhone browser, you sign in then you are taken to the forum again and it signs you out. So you sign in again. Then you get the Tapatalk pop-up and cancel that.

And it signs you out again.

Eventually you can sign in, you just need to keep faffing with it. It sometimes tries to switch over to the mobile layout, which sucks, and is very laggy and almost impossible to navigate. If you scroll to the bottom you can find a link to 'full site' again.

It's pretty terrible.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 10:23 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: .net went funny some time ago . . . . . . . . . . .Wink

This lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 10:23 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: Were you trying to log in on a mobile device?

It f*cks up on your iPhone browser, you sign in then you are taken to the forum again and it signs you out. So you sign in again. Then you get the Tapatalk pop-up and cancel that.

And it signs you out again.

Eventually you can sign in, you just need to keep faffing with it. It sometimes tries to switch over to the mobile layout, which sucks, and is very laggy and almost impossible to navigate. If you scroll to the bottom you can find a link to 'full site' again.

It's pretty terrible.

No trying on pc, gave up trying on phone after a while as i had same problem im haveing now on pc, so gave up with phone just use the site on the pc but now that naffed up just waiting to see if i get an e-mail back from the person i e-mailed

Thanks given by:
you really think Foxy checks his emails for .net? . . . . . . lmao
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 10:18 AM)puglove Wrote: Alright calm down!!!

Ohh I'm calm
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 10:52 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: you really think Foxy checks his emails for .net? . . . . . . lmao

Hope so lol if not im no longer on there Undecided

Thanks given by:
works fine for me, iam more active on there than on here.
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 12:58 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(20-09-2012, 10:52 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: you really think Foxy checks his emails for .net? . . . . . . lmao

Hope so lol if not im no longer on there Undecided

put it this way, ages ago i applied for a staff position and he never even replied to that . .lol
Thanks given by:
I think foxy sits back in his chair laughing when someone pays for" community supporter" and ups his new alloys fund
Unfortunately I did pay something like 6quid to his alloys fund and got truly ripped off!
He won't ever have a valuable input into that club...
(Obviously my own opinion)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 04:43 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I think foxy sits back in his chair laughing when someone pays for" community supporter" and ups his new alloys fund
Unfortunately I did pay something like 6quid to his alloys fund and got truly ripped off!

what you're trying to say is that Foxy does sweet fcuk all . . .. (true story) . .Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Pretty much :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i dont want to cause a war, when was it discovered that foxy spent the cash towards alloys off .net?
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 04:56 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(20-09-2012, 04:43 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I think foxy sits back in his chair laughing when someone pays for" community supporter" and ups his new alloys fund

what you're trying to say is that Foxy does sweet fcuk all . . .. (true story) . .Big Grin

Agreed.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Popcorn
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Think I may have started something here lol anyways im still on back on will just give up soon

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Isn't it funny hotrodjacko 7 1,607 26-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  Funny slang for 'Genetalia' Grant 38 3,782 03-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Uberderv
  Thought this was funny Adam-m-h 9 1,959 10-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Adam-m-h