First Dyno!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Dyno!
Just got my DTurb dyno'd she ran a 124bhp and 261nm Torque.

133k, Gov Modded 9mm, T2 boosting 1.6bar.

Not bad imho!
Thanks given by:
sick. its awesome when you get your car frst dynoed. you get to hear it when youre not in the car. DId it put out a lot of smoke? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Yeah it did lol I got a couple of vids will upload em when I get chance. Need to sort out a project thread as well. Had one over at Pug306 but not had time to sort one for here yet!
Thanks given by:
Just copy and paste dude :-) that's an alright result for a stage 1 :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah I was pretty impressed with what she made. Big turbo is next on my list along with some further pump work.
Thanks given by:
I should probably put mine on the dyno, although I know i'll be disappointed

T2@2bar on MBC with wastegate creep, 9mm with 5mm gov mod, Dan! LDA grind and preload adjustment, FMIC.. I want 150bhp but i know that's not likely Sad
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2012, 10:23 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: I should probably put mine on the dyno, although I know i'll be disappointed

T2@2bar on MBC with wastegate creep, 9mm with 5mm gov mod, Dan! LDA grind and preload adjustment, FMIC.. I want 150bhp but i know that's not likely Sad

shouldn't be too far off . . . . . .look at my results below in my sig . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I wanna get my pin ground but I dont have a spare might have to go rob one from the scrappy!
Thanks given by:
i know my mates got 124bhp on a lucas T2 but only about 160 torque Confused its abit of a difference somehow? love to know why
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(22-09-2012, 07:28 PM)the milkman Wrote: i know my mates got 124bhp on a lucas T2 but only about 160 torque Confused its abit of a difference somehow? love to know why

That sounds a bit dodgy. Power is Torque x RPM so should be similar amount of torque unless it revs to like 7k lol
Thanks given by:
Its only low fueling atm but if its 124bhp it should be similar to other guys right?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by: