Least favorite car

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Least favorite car
C'mon people, what car do you despise of the most, either worst you you've ever driven, or the ugliest motor going?
Thanks given by:
Gotta be the polo 16v I had. It was the top of the range hot hatch and it would probably get destroyed by a standard DTurbo. Pretty much everything about it annoyed me. I think my NAD was a better car
Thanks given by:
My 5 door N reg 106 was dire in looks!
Thanks given by:
Fiat Cinquecento.

I hated that car. No ARB so if I turned a corner with any amount of speed I was sitting on the passenger seat. It used to wine like mad & the window wipers on those arent on stalks, they have a button on the dash board? Fail.
Thanks given by:
My saxo was a pile of junk, loved it at the time
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 12:33 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Fiat Cinquecento.

I hated that car. No ARB so if I turned a corner with any amount of speed I was sitting on the passenger seat. It used to wine like mad & the window wipers on those arent on stalks, they have a button on the dash board? Fail.
button on dash?! thats just stupid! has to be the worst car name too pal!
Thanks given by:
106NAD here, horrible car! But then, it did only cost me £450 and I got my money back selling it lol.

And on the subject of wipers, the stalk in the avensis is upside down....push down to turn them on! Confused
Thanks given by:
my mums 1.4 Fiesta its on an 02 plate. Its gutless and is constantly going wrong! it rattles and squeeks and i hate driving the thing. its a 5 door too so looks crap altough ive always hated that shape fiesta to be honest
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Worst I've owned has to be my first 306 1.4 base spec only because I've only ever owned 306's
Car I most hate is either saxo's corsa's or multipla's
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: motoring-graphics-2_842469a.jpg]

/thread
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
For once i agree with ben jay - my gf's nan's 03 plate 1.3 fiesta is slow, noisy, thirsty and permanently broken; it has an awful driving position, low-quality interior, uncomfortable seats, no feel through the steering and poor visibility; then to add insult to injury it's ugly as sin.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Compare that to my old fiesta which was an x reg and had the 1.25 zetec engine its like its made by two different companies! it was such a good handiling and fun car to drive and this is one of the worst things ive driven, even a fiat punto was better then this!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Fez 1.25s are awesome little cars... Properly spank happy engines...

Has to be the Mk3 Golf - there's no redeeming features, it commits the worst crime of being horrifically bland... It's amazing that it's so close to a Mk2 which has so much character, yet they completely managed to destroy any of that character with the Mk3, it's horrible to look at, distinctly mediocre to drive, mediocre power outputs, mediocre reliability - they're just SO boring I hate them with a passion.

If it's bad it's often good becuase it's got character and you just can't buy character...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 07:02 PM)Ruan Wrote: Fez 1.25s are awesome little cars... Properly spank happy engines...

Has to be the Mk3 Golf - there's no redeeming features, it commits the worst crime of being horrifically bland... It's amazing that it's so close to a Mk2 which has so much character, yet they completely managed to destroy any of that character with the Mk3, it's horrible to look at, distinctly mediocre to drive, mediocre power outputs, mediocre reliability - they're just SO boring I hate them with a passion.

If it's bad it's often good becuase it's got character and you just can't buy character...

It's so weird how people have completely different perceptions of cars. I loved my mk3, I'd probably still have it if some prick in a Rover 75 hadn't demolished it. Reliable, well built, great brakes, comfy, refined, great ride, great engine (smooth, torquey and always managed 30mpg+), simple to work on and tough. Handled pretty poorly, but I genuinely reckon with some decent dampers and maybe a 30mm drop on good springs it'd be good. Boring to look at though...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 02:13 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: my mums 1.4 Fiesta its on an 02 plate. Its gutless and is constantly going wrong! it rattles and squeeks and i hate driving the thing. its a 5 door too so looks crap altough ive always hated that shape fiesta to be honest

Used to drive mums 1.4 02 lx fiesta when first passed test, so gutless with not even that great mpg. Why they detuned the 1.4 engine down for the newer heavy model I'll never understand/forgive

least favourite is golf mk3 or micra. both are cars I want to see off the road and in a bush
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
You guys seen the Mazda Bongo frindee (ignore spelling!) now that beast fell out the ugly tree!!
Thanks given by:
my old 1.5 diesel was dangerous and you had to rag the sh*t out of it to go anywhere! wouldnt say its the worst car ever thought lol
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink What's your favorite Lube for your PUG ? maxzy 24 3,410 23-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Favorite big bang theory character... (306 related) Dum-Dum 8 1,911 14-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Rich306