2 questions, weight of a TD04 and courier??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 questions, weight of a TD04 and courier??
Question 
Right, i've won a TD04 on gaybay but the lady seller wants me to send a courier for it, no problem except i've never used one before so any recommendations would be welcome . . . . .. .my other issue is wtf do they weigh? . . .Big Grin . . . . .can some kind person weigh one for me please . . . . .i'll repay in the only way i know how, bumsex, very rough bumsex

cheers ma dears . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Weight of a courier is hard to work out bud depends if he has eaten all the pies or not lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ok let's say an average courier who sits on his pie scoffing fat arse for only 8 hours a day . . . . . . 16 stones? . . . . . .i just don't know . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
MTFU and collec it!
Thanks given by:
At a guess I'd say about 8-10kg
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
over weighing is ok under weighing is when couriers get arsey. the other thing is will the person wait in for it to be collected. Parcel 2 go is reasonable
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(17-09-2012, 07:10 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: MTFU and collec it!

haha what from Cornwall? . . . . .nearly 6 hours for me mate, kinda negates the good price i got it for . Big Grin

(17-09-2012, 07:16 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: over weighing is ok under weighing is when couriers get arsey. the other thing is will the person wait in for it to be collected. Parcel 2 go is reasonable

cheers mate . . .yeah the woman says she's in most of the time anyway, not looking for weight to the gram, just close-ish i guess . Smile
Thanks given by:
if going via parcel to go some couriers require you to print the label off so youl have to email it over to her
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Can't tell you the weight but interparcel.com are really cheap couriers.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Where abouts in Cornwall?

I always use parcel2go and have never had issues, and altho I dont recommend it, ive underweighed things before (to get into cheaper band) and no ones ever asked any questions!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(17-09-2012, 07:36 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Where abouts in Cornwall?

I always use parcel2go and have never had issues, and altho I dont recommend it, ive underweighed things before (to get into cheaper band) and no ones ever asked any questions!

Frome BA11 4ET . . . . .anywhere near you? . . .Smile
Thanks given by:
closer to the weston boys as its in somerset
Thanks given by:
(17-09-2012, 07:42 PM)cully Wrote: closer to the weston boys as its in somerset

yeah i just noticed that . .sarry moy luvverrs . .no offence . .Big Grin

no advance on the weight of one then? . .and to avoid any further confusion i mean the turbo not the fat man delivering it . .lol
Thanks given by:
Interparcel.com all the way bud, they arnt bothered if its slightly under, i got the guy who i bought my TD04 to send it via them and it cost £12 Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cost me around £10.40 to courier my GT17 and mani.....TD04 can't weigh as much as that surely. Was 9Kg. Through parcel2go.
Thanks given by:
Get her to weigh it. If she's a woman she must have baking scales, or perhaps some kind of pot pourri/fluffy kitten weighing device?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
"scuse me luv', just stick this oily turbo on your kitchen scales..."

Can guess the answer...plus, how heavy do you think flour and other baking stuff is? Don't think kitchen scales usually go that far. Tongue

In all seriousness, best way I found to weigh it was stand on the bathroom scales with the turbo....then put it down, and take my wieght off the combined weight...hows that for common sense. Wink
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2012, 08:28 AM)Toms306 Wrote: "scuse me luv', just stick this oily turbo on your kitchen scales..."

Can guess the answer...plus, how heavy do you think flour and other baking stuff is? Don't think kitchen scales usually go that far. Tongue

In all seriousness, best way I found to weigh it was stand on the bathroom scales with the turbo....then put it down, and take my wieght off the combined weight...hows that for common sense. Wink

ermmmm yeah amazing, why not just put it on the scales on it's own? . .lol
Thanks given by:
she's decided she'll post it to me now so all sorted . . . . . . .TD04l on the way baby . . .whoop whoop . .Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2012, 09:24 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(18-09-2012, 08:28 AM)Toms306 Wrote: "scuse me luv', just stick this oily turbo on your kitchen scales..."

ermmmm yeah amazing, why not just put it on the scales on it's own? . .lol

It doesn't work, should've said, they're electronic scales so they have pressure pads where feet go, don't work right otherwise.
Thanks given by:

Trust you to know about woman's work... Pansy lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Aboot time anall Tongue
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2012, 06:47 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: Aboot time anall Tongue

got yours fitted yet mate? . . .oh no i forgot you can't do shit until those k14 plates are made . . :p lol
Thanks given by:
You will enjoy it once it's on. I'm still have problems with my car but even at half throttle if feels soo much better than the standard old K14..
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2012, 07:13 PM)Ricky Wrote: You will enjoy it once it's on. I'm still have problems with my car but even at half throttle if feels soo much better than the standard old K14..

good . .that's what i want to hear . . Smile
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2012, 07:13 PM)Ricky Wrote: You will enjoy it once it's on. I'm still have problems with my car but even at half throttle if feels soo much better than the standard old K14..

Seconded.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2012, 06:49 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(18-09-2012, 06:47 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: Aboot time anall Tongue

got yours fitted yet mate? . . .oh no i forgot you can't do shit until those k14 plates are made . . :p lol

Haha noo its at a mates welding shop but he has not looked at it yet. Just gona get the plates i recon
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2012, 06:37 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:

Trust you to know about woman's work... Pansy lol

You f*cking what!? Angry

Just kidding. Tongue

Umm....felt? Tongue
Thanks given by:
that's just mean Tom . . . . . . .at least karma caught up with you in advance! . . . .boom!! . . .lmao
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2012, 03:52 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: that's just mean Tom . . . . . . .at least karma caught up with you in advance! . . . .boom!! . . .lmao

lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best courier service for international delivery Moh 7 1,458 26-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Moh
  Engine courier. bashbarnard 5 1,399 21-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Cheap courier for a large box 15 kilo'ish Redordead89 14 1,775 12-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Matt