Kate Middleton topless

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kate Middleton topless
Keep hearing this on the radio but I can't find the photos anywhere on the web yet. If anybody spots them or can upload a copy and post them below that would be great. Cheers.
Thanks given by:
Subtle masturbation thread will prevail.
Thanks given by:
Hmm this could be a very intresting thread
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
subtle? furious.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
topless picture

[Image: A2vY_cyCUAEArBp.jpg]
Thanks given by:
http://egotastic.com/photos/kate-middlet...full-size/

Massive nips.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
Nicely done bro.
Thanks given by:
can you say, burgers?

Thanks given by:
now go find pictures of her sister!
Thanks given by:
Yes, its all about pippa.
Thanks given by:
She is pretty fit, mind...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
well, i wouldnt say no

Thanks given by:
Make sure she's been fully flushed out. Blue blooded jizz.

No.
Thanks given by:
im gunna leave before i get another thread locked lol

Thanks given by:
Same ninja
Thanks given by:
whistle

Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 10:04 AM)cully Wrote: now go find pictures of her sister!

http://pippasass.com/pippa-middleton-top...-duex.html

All I could find ninja
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
Hmm, I thought they'd be bigger, must stuff her bra or something...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: A730F9D7-3C09-411B-99F6-9BAB5E537C50-435...EF8599.jpg]
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Shocking quality pics lol must have been some epic zooooooom

Aparently the royal family are going to sue over the publishing of the pictures
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I can't see the big deal; shes on holiday on a private boat and she's basically getting changed; god forbid if a boob slipped out! Get a life (news papers). It's not as if she was flaunting herself. I saw the picture were in closer magazine.
A errrr friend told me.. ninja
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Just saw a news article about this, and apparently the editor of Closer in France said it's 'no different to a woman going topless on a beach'...apart from the fact that it was supposed to be in a private setting. And in any case, if it's no different, then why do they feel the need to publish the pictures? I'm really not a fan of celebrity culture and magazines like that are a f*cking joke. Some of you may disagree but I think it's bullshit that people can make a living for themselves by doing shit like this.
Thanks given by:
To be fair, I can understand why the royals are so pissed, its beyond invasion of privacy and they deserve whatever comes their way. Although, I thank them for these pictures
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 05:13 PM)Scott Wrote: Just saw a news article about this, and apparently the editor of Closer in France said it's 'no different to a woman going topless on a beach'...apart from the fact that it was supposed to be in a private setting. And in any case, if it's no different, then why do they feel the need to publish the pictures? I'm really not a fan of celebrity culture and magazines like that are a f*cking joke. Some of you may disagree but I think it's bullshit that people can make a living for themselves by doing shit like this.

Totally agree Scott unfortunately the reason they can make such a living is so many people completely shit themselves every time a 'celebrity' does anything. Why people give such a toss is a complete mystery to me, get on with your lives people...
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Epic zoom on them photos.

I know that they shouldn't publish photos like that of the future queen but she is fit and she should know that she is one of the most famous women in the world and should know the paparazzi would love topless/naked of her.

Would love to know how much that photographer got paid for them. Gotta be a 6 figure sum.
Thanks given by:
I really do hope the royal family ra*e closer magazine for all its worth. I really cant stand them magazines that say "Katie Price had a shit and we caught the smell. Buy our special scratch and sniff edition"
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
With any luck they'll be sued for all they're worth and will go out of business. It'll suck for the people who work there that had nothing to do with it (considering the decision to publish it was made by senior staff) but the less glamour mags the better!
Thanks given by:
It's annoying that people are condemning her for doing it in the first place. Why? She's a young woman, in the supposed privacy of their home and enjoying a romantic getaway with her husband. Royal or not, she's still human and wasn't flaunting on the beach. They deserve just as much privacy as anyone else.

And the comparisons to Harry's photos- I didn't really see a problem with them either. The only difference is he put himself in a position for them to go public, as he was with a group of people he didn't know and photographic devices were present.

I do feel sorry for her, they draw too many comparisons between her and Diana, and unfortunately it looks like the press hounding can be added to the list.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=kate+mi...=59&ty=129
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
I can't see what all the fuss is about - literally, cos let's face it Wills ain't gonna get a decent tit wank off them lmao
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Topless hairdressers Matt 45 8,470 16-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Last Post: smanfa