Hunter continued with a td04!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter continued with a td04!
haha, im a bit like that, hence why ive moved all the machines around at work so i can keep the 306 inside while its uninsured.
My daily drive is a different matter entirely though, i keep getting pulled by the cops telling me to clear my number plates and lights haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2012, 11:28 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: haha, im a bit like that, hence why ive moved all the machines around at work so i can keep the 306 inside while its uninsured.
My daily drive is a different matter entirely though, i keep getting pulled by the cops telling me to clear my number plates and lights haha

HAHA better that than to give you a ticket mind!!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
yeah it feels like im pushing my luck abit now lol, probly have to clean it before its mot on friday, wouldnt want it to fail on something as stupid as not been able to see out the back window haha
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
That would suck! Always kicking yourself if it fails on stupid stuff! Especially bulbs and no water in the washers!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2012, 11:39 PM)Tom Wrote: That would suck! Always kicking yourself if it fails on stupid stuff! Especially bulbs and no water in the washers!

yeah, i ought to check that and possibly clear out the hundreds of red bull cans haha
or just drive the 306 more often, i like keeping that clean
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
just read all of this and good to see that progress being made! Looks good and if it werent muddy as hell where i live im sure i would be bothered to clean mine too Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Looking smart.. Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
More shit happened today and yesturday, My drivers and passenger seat both were wobbling (loose bolts) So i decided to remove both the seats re grease the runners and tighten the bolts to shit and put some loctite on them aswell! Passenger seat took 2 hours to remove because there was a bolt stuck in the runner so i couldnt move the seat forward enough to get at the rear bolts, this took so long i split it over 2 days and done the drivers seat today. Now that one came out easy but again in the runner:
[Image: 20121114_143943.jpg]
Can ya tell what it is yet?
[Image: 20121114_145427.jpg]
[Image: FB_IMG_13529054114948270.jpg]
A f*cking 50P!!! Thought it was a 20 at first then i got it out and f*cking hell, i battered it!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
as said; this is mine, you owe me 50p - 1p interest per day whistle
Thanks given by:
I sense your being a troll again Wink, but this coin is quite sentimental to me now, i've really become attached to it... Yano after i battered it to death to get it out my seat Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Actually minge, i think thats mine from that one time you took me for a ride (giggity) so Tom owes me that 50p, plus the 1p a day interest, meaning he owes me 50p plus 6 months of interest. i take paypal
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
whistle
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I TOOK A PICTURE!
[Image: IMG_20121116_110331.jpg]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Changed my brake fluid earlier, pedal feels much smoother all the way and the brakes seem to come on a bit stronger with same amount of effort as before which is lovely! Overall it was a good idea but i did snap a wheel bolt in the hub on the back which is annoying. Rolling on 3 now until i can be bothered to take the disc off and get the stud extractor in there.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
After a visit to Darren to borrow some pieces my td04 mission is now moving slowly forwards! Pictures to followBig Grin
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Well after my previous fail see the thread in the couch. The turbo is repaired, back together, clocked, and ready for some fun! Now to sort out the exhaust Big Grin
[Image: 20121122_192815.jpg]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
haha i had a 10p stuck in my passenger seat rail stopping it from moving. mullered it!

looking forward to seeing this with the new turbo. doing better than ginge ever did
/troll
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Effort Smile

Also - my offer still stands via pm Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(22-11-2012, 08:24 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Effort Smile

You talking about the k03ninja offer? If its good then we'll sort out a fair price and if its not so good and you still want it, Cover the postage and its yours Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(22-11-2012, 08:51 PM)Tom Wrote:
(22-11-2012, 08:24 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Effort Smile

You talking about the k03ninja offer? If its good then we'll sort out a fair price and if its not so good and you still want it, Cover the postage and its yours Smile

Itwasntme
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(22-11-2012, 08:23 PM)Niall Wrote: haha i had a 10p stuck in my passenger seat rail stopping it from moving. mullered it!

looking forward to seeing this with the new turbo. doing better than ginge ever did
/troll

Cheers bud, Was hell of a suprise to find the 50p in there!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Just a small update, Stephen had these rubbish spade connectors on the speaker terminals that have came loose a few times and kept breaking up the sound quality so set about soldering them up Big Grin Only got one picture, Obviously not amazing soldering skills but it works well so im happy Big Grin
[Image: 20121123_142155.jpg]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
you've soldered wiring onto a speaker rather than the supplied spade connectors?! Doh
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2012, 04:36 PM)ginge191 Wrote: you've soldered wiring onto a speaker rather than the supplied spade connectors?! Doh

Yep. They're not coming out so it doesnt matter and if they do then the wire will come with it. The spade connectors didnt fit and were shite! This is working alot better, I think they sound better but im probably imagining that Wink
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
hope you cleaned the flux off the solder, otherwise in a few months it makes the joint brittle and you will end up with the same problem. sorry to be a soldering snob, but well, it is my job and if i had to do all the hours of training in order to solder to an aerospace standard i mayaswel spread the word Smile
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I didnt. But that is very cool, I would love to be properly taught how to solder, Im pretty shit at it in all fairness :/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Studs removed! 2 snapped Sad Another thing to fix.. i seriously fail at mechanical shit.
[Image: 20121127_153738.jpg]
And this is the penetrating fluid i used, its ancient and generally amazing, just not so much with these studs that were rotten in.
[Image: 20121127_153744.jpg]
Also got the wastegate actuator on and hopefully in a good position. But no pictures of that!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
pics of wastegate please . . .. is it gonna fit or what? . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2012, 06:36 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: pics of wastegate please . . .. is it gonna fit or what? . .Smile

I think so Big Grin I'll get some in a few minutes... No point putting it on if it wont work properly, i want to make some good power Big Grin

[Image: 20121128_200927.jpg]
[Image: 20121128_200939.jpg]
[Image: 20121128_200956.jpg]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Adjusted exhaust... I think theres something inside it? O:
[Image: th_20121206_153232.jpg]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hunter the B-road sigma.. ginge191 310 81,216 29-08-2012, 12:18 PM