Hunter continued with a td04!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter continued with a td04!
great work on cleaning her up mate Smile always wanted to get snow-foam but could never afford all the parts for it!

So whats the plans then? Please don't let Lobb near this, unless hr has some kind of lobb-speciality; id hate for it to go down the standard route "big blower/FMIC" combo Dodgy
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
I dont know for a minute haha im getting some tar and glue remover tomorrow to sort out the rear bumper and some other parts that are shit high and wont wash off.. and then im not sure..
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
yeh i got the most of it off with GUNK; that come from my leaky leak off when i done the 1200 mile trip to Scotland; only when i returned had i seen this spray from where it was splashing with the rain up the back of the car - took me a good day to get that far. Apologies for that Sad
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2012, 10:53 PM)ginge191 Wrote: id hate for it to go down the standard route "big blower/FMIC" combo Dodgy

Standard route for a reason lol... its better
Better than a tiny turbo/tmic anyway
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2012, 10:53 PM)ginge191 Wrote: great work on cleaning her up mate Smile always wanted to get snow-foam but could never afford all the parts for it!

So whats the plans then? Please don't let Lobb near this, unless hr has some kind of lobb-speciality; id hate for it to go down the standard route "big blower/FMIC" combo Dodgy

it's not yours anymore . . . . .doesn't matter what you hate . .:p
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Needs more penis' in the engine bay lol ninja
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
penis bay, ftw. oh and the veiny bastard in the boot wasnt me, not my style Tongue
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2012, 10:53 PM)ginge191 Wrote: great work on cleaning her up mate Smile always wanted to get snow-foam but could never afford all the parts for it!

wtf, Why not?! Any XUD is pretty boring for as long as it has a form of stock turbo, and form of stock cooling, If he wants more power, what else is he going to do?

Diesel tuning is pretty much about a biger blower, FMIC and big pump...thats how it rolls at the end of the day...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Off road spec?? what i was more getting at is something unique could be fun; i'm not dissing the big'blower/FMIC fan base, but T2/T25/Td04's have all been done now...
Thanks given by:
At the minute though im happy with it as is... I've already dicked a few cars with it and its puts a fair bit to shame on the way up to 70!! Might break out some brushes later and give the wheels a good clean... But im also going to down the scrappys to find a throttle cable, i have no money and well a free one is better than buying one Wink
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Tom you cant put a second hand throttle cable on come onnn.....

New one is only like 20 quid tops iirc?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Throttle cable? Whats up with that?? You broke it already?! lol
Thanks given by:
28 Quid on ebay darren!! You guys forget i earn 40 quid a week -.- Piss easy job to change anyway so it doesnt bother me really.. keeps me busy Smile Not broke ginge you probably got used to it but they should be alot lighter than what it is now Big Grin
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20120914_130526.jpg]

Clean!!!
Starting the polishing and waxing after lunch Smile pictures to follow of course Big Grin
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Cleaned polished and waxed! Its not a massive difference but its definately better Smile
[Image: 20120914_140949.jpg]
And some waxy windowsWink
[Image: 20120914_141309.jpg]

What do we think??
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
why have you waxed the windows? . . . . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Hunter looks great! I'm going to miss her... I had a lot of fun driving her on the Scotland road trip! I was chasing some 911's on the motorway at one point... even when ginge turned the boost down...
Thanks given by:
You're welcome...

Looks smart! As Matt said, what's with the windows??
Thanks given by:
The water beads on the windows and falls off so they stay clearer in the rain Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
You might want to use rainx rather than metal wax..
Thanks given by:
You can use wax i checked with a mate of mine, he reckons not the windscreen because it can affect the wiping i use rainx on that but the other windows its not as important..
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
...more like affects the vision; those windows shouldn't be white, even if it does bead the water. Jussayin*
Thanks given by:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha this is awkward!! That was wax applied, it was buffed off shortly after and now they're very shiney looking and completely clear! I should of labled the picture more clearly -_-
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Ah, that's good, I always used to use rainx on the front back and sides when It had a wash; also works a treat!
Thanks given by:
Do you know what screenwash is in there atm? It smells lovely and its really good at cleaning the screen Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 02:50 PM)ginge191 Wrote: You might want to use rainx rather than metal wax..

Its just as good mate :-) I use an all round wax on my windows and IMO lasts longer than rainx :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's the halfords ready mixed; I found it is awrsome! Also the new wiper blades help Wink
Thanks given by:
You certainly keep it clean dont you lol.. Still fookin love those wheels!!
GUMBALL3000's MOODY 306D TURBO PHASE-1 WORK IN PROGRESS
Thanks given by:
good to see it still on the forum!
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 10:43 PM)gumball3000 Wrote: You certainly keep it clean dont you lol.. Still fookin love those wheels!!

Probably wont get this much treatment again for a couple months, should be washed 2 or 3 times a week though Smile I like a clean car Heart

(14-09-2012, 10:52 PM)SRowell Wrote: good to see it still on the forum!

Thats the best way! Wink

(14-09-2012, 08:28 PM)ginge191 Wrote: It's the halfords ready mixed; I found it is awrsome! Also the new wiper blades help Wink

I should of recognised it, i've used it before and will be buying it again soon because i just ran out this evening Sad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hunter the B-road sigma.. ginge191 310 81,200 29-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: ginge191