Londondan's Black Supercharged XUD New Video Inside!! :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Londondan's Black Supercharged XUD New Video Inside!! :D
Done quite a few full on 60-0 stops on a quiet road when I first had it on the road as tbh I was pretty worried it would be baaaad...but nope, bang on.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I'd keep that very much in mind when it gets greasy, icy, snowy etc. You never driven a vehicle with a seized compensator? You don't need a handbrake, put it that way lol Makes for an entertaining journey! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
It was AMAZING in the snow. Loved every minute!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2014, 01:56 PM)Paul Baldwin Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 11:45 AM)Piggy Wrote: I am on a 2port GTi MC, no abs, using non abs brake lines. No rear adjuster. No issues. People talk about back end overtaking the front. I get up some decent speed and heavy breaking zones round here and never have any issues.

I for one wouldn't fancy that setup. My kit-car didn't have a compensator on it when I bought it. This didn't rear it's ugly head until I had a proper emergency stop situation. Not pleasant having to sort out the arse end trying to go round on you AND stop quickly. Variable restrictors don't exactly break the bank and aren't rocket science to fit. Probably helps a lot if your rear brakes aren't quite up to spec.

i agree with this, it's fine until you have to emergency stop, then you wish you had a working compensator . . . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2014, 02:19 PM)Paul Baldwin Wrote: I'd keep that very much in mind when it gets greasy, icy, snowy etc. You never driven a vehicle with a seized compensator? You don't need a handbrake, put it that way lol Makes for an entertaining journey! Big Grin

This, coupled with winter tyres on the front, was not pleasant! Get the mole grips and the release fluid in action quick. Only takes a few minutes.
Thanks given by:
Good bit of food for thought! Cheers chaps. I will have a look at all options then I think. I can imagine the 4 port 23mm being quite hard to get hold of these days but I will keep an eye out.
I will also be adding my own bias valve in so that will manage the front vs rear issue. I have a seized compensator at the moment and it can cause lots of issues even in the wet under very hard breaking!!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Good work there mate love this thread sweet video to
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2014, 04:04 PM)Piggy Wrote: It was AMAZING in the snow. Loved every minute!

Wait, let me get this straight, you have a two port mc, which goes straight to front and rear brakes on each circuit, with no bias or compensator for the rears?
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2014, 11:56 PM)londondan86 Wrote: Good bit of food for thought! Cheers chaps. I will have a look at all options then I think. I can imagine the 4 port 23mm being quite hard to get hold of these days but I will keep an eye out.
I will also be adding my own bias valve in so that will manage the front vs rear issue. I have a seized compensator at the moment and it can cause lots of issues even in the wet under very hard breaking!!

Find out what vehicles they come on as standard and i will probably find one at work Wink

Glad to see you carrying on with this dude Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Errrrrrr.... Why do you need a 4 port...

As standard they just used T pieces on the 2 port on the later non abs models...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2014, 09:35 AM)Ruan Wrote: Errrrrrr.... Why do you need a 4 port...

As standard they just used T pieces on the 2 port on the later non abs models...

Perfect cheers Ruan. One less thing to buy, so take one port to each front wheel via a t piece then take the other port straight to the rear with a bias valve in the back somewhere then t off again to each rear wheel. Sounds good Smile

Cheers for the offer though Matt Smile

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Not shore if I've missed it had a read threw but what supercharger is it u used and loving the build
Thanks given by:
Eaton M45 chap

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Cheers thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Londondan's HDi Cabby Project londondan86 11 7,209 07-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Last Post: insomaniac45
  Carlos182's Bora Project (Exhaust Video inside) Carlos182 122 40,543 26-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Carlos182
  Londondan's Smoothed Stage 2 HDi Estate 152bhp RR Vid inside! londondan86 50 29,132 23-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: RJDubya