Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Car tried to paint itself black...........
mark_airey Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:Just to summarise, the pipes in question are 'beaded', as such. and T2 or no T2, 25psi is still quicker than 20psi on the same setup lol And Stevie, it was fine before the turbo change, but when I refitted the little 90* coming off the turbo it wouldnt seat properly and I thibk the jubilee was past its best as it kept slipping. Mowles gt a new silicone pipe now which we'l fit later, should be ready to rock and roll then 8-)

It's quicker until the turbo pops again due to the heat, then the back of the car ends up all black and covered in oil Tongue

I'd that's the case I would be more inclined to blame the jubilee clip than the silicone hose but either way I hope you get it sorted Wink

Meh, 25psi on a T2 is hardly pushing the limits is it? lol And tbh is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, the rubber pipe was to big and a bad fit, and then trying to hold it on with a shite jubilee just didnt help.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Re: Help - Car tried to paint itself black........... - by Dan! - 30-12-2011, 10:41 AM