P reg 306 1.3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P reg 306 1.3
Hi all,

Selling my Mums old 306 1.3 Silver 3 door.

I'll get straight to it, the head gasket has gone pop and there's oil in the water - that's the WORST part done with. The rest of the car is fine, so it's a great source for parts if you need some bits, or if you want a project go-kart to dump a big engine in and play with.

We don't have space or time to break it, so please don't ask me for parts as we want to sell the whole car in one piece.

It still drives fine and there are no problems elsewhere, many parts in great condition i.e. lights, interior, gearbox, body panels, battery, HT leads, distro, injector rail, belts yada yada yada.....so it's all there, just got a popped block.

If you're interested, send me an email - if you're from a long way away (we're in south Bedfordshire near Luton) then you may want to consider towing or a recovery truck.

Sensible offers considered iro £300

ALTERNATIVELY

if anyone has a 1.3 engine block they want to let go at a reasonable price, let me know.
Thanks given by:
They didn't come in 1.3 form. I'm guessing you mean the 1360cc petrol classified as a 1.4
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
abit more info would be nice? what year/phase? millage? mot? tax .... yadayada...........................
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
If its a phase 3 styleee'y I maybe interested ninja
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
P reg, i will most likley be a Ph1
Thanks given by: