HRW Switch, OEM Clarion CD HU

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: HRW Switch, OEM Clarion CD HU
As above if anyone has either-

Heated rear window switch which goes on the centre console. There's a few on ebay but none ending soon enough for me!

Also after a standard Clarion Headunit, the CD type. Currently rocking the tape deck and want rid! Ideally with code, but if not does anyone know where I can go to get hold of the code?

Also need a passenger wheel arch lining

Phase 3 rubstrip from a 3 door, passenger door side and the small piece from the front wing.

Please help if ya can!

Forgot to add, will also need the volume control stalk with the yellow plug on the end!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I might have the OEM headunitx will have a look
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
I have heated window switch in the shed. also a radio stalk from a phase 1 will check the plug on it later and see if its the same Smile

Thanks given by:
The plug on the sterio control is black with a little yellow square on it?

Thanks given by:
E rub strips are very cheap from pug and come with all the clips. Just give them a blast of paint and job done!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys,
The correct stalk I think is a small square yellow one, I'll post a picture when I'm next on a pc.

Niall, help me work out the part numbers please! I have access to service box, I think the correct one is 8545 followed by two letters...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
If the stalk is wrong i may have the correct one on the 6 as its not being used Smile

I think the one i have is wrong
found this on ebay tho if it helps Smile
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/306-97-on-1-4-...415b95c46f

Thanks given by:
I have now acquired everything but the rubstrip, all from one bloke on 'the other site'.

What a hero.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CLARION STEREO PU2294 now sorted NOSE 7 2,370 16-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Last Post: NOSE
  Wanted: Original 306 cd player clarion headunit ozonehostile 4 1,157 24-07-2014, 01:01 AM
Last Post: mcglynn
  SOURCED Clarion PU-2293A Dangti6 1 1,484 02-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Dangti6