HDi 90,000 service - Injector treatment?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDi 90,000 service - Injector treatment?
About to do the 90k service on my HDi and aside from the usual filters and fluids, should I change anything else? It's recently had all the brake discs/pads done and I'm going to have a quick look into the knocking suspension (suspect a bushing or drop link).

Just wondering if it's worth investing in one of those bottles of injector cleaner from the likes of STP and others. If it is, what one is a sound bet or are they all much of a muchness?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
They all just as bad as each other, used it at fcs just for the free fuel. 2 stroke oil would be best if you're wanting to give the pump a lil treat
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Not supposed to put any fuel/injector treatments into the hdi's.
It states this in the manual somewhere also.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Consider me told.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(23-08-2012, 11:41 AM)Chris Wrote: Not supposed to put any fuel/injector treatments into the hdi's.
It states this in the manual somewhere also.

Put all sorts in my hdi lol

I've run like 95% bio and 5% 2 stroke and the engine ran as normal if a bit quieter for about 1k miles back on dino now I've lost my source though Sad
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diesel Fuel Additive Treatment best ever shazilla 17 7,021 22-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Last Post: craig306