Gotta love XUD durability (dyno content)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta love XUD durability (dyno content)
Took the turbo charged beast for a dyno session last week to get a benchmark figure before starting tuning. It's on 150k and still making stock power:
[Image: P1010011.jpg]
The output on the graph is at the wheels and equates to 94 at the fly.Incase people can't make out the text, Red is power and Blue is torque.

Bosch pump, only mod a backbox delete. Got three runs, I wanted printouts of all of them but they refused but said they would print out the middle one. Can't complain for £65.
Thanks given by:
Looks good :-) whats the plan for power mods? Stage 1 and fmic?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah I am trying to find out about the tuning side of things, I had a little play afterwards and it made a big improvement but I've got to sort out the LDA now because it's raising the idle and that's with the idle screw wound all the way out! I had a Lucas before but I broke the allen key in it so it shat itself, for the better really!

I would do pump mods before going for a front intercooler but yeah that is eventually on the cards and then when I've got more money (for spare engines) I can really start pushing things! But for now the focus will be moderate power and nice handling.
Thanks given by:
Yeah give it a good stage one then fmic then if it needs it wind it up a little more
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thats a very nice shaped power graph, im amazed the peak power was that far up the range and that its making standard power even after 15 years and 150k. The pug diesels really are good lumps.

Will be nice when you tune it to see the old power curves overlaid on the old graph
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someones gotta want this.. mackat 10 1,321 10-12-2014, 10:01 PM
Last Post: impotentials
  gotta love audi drivers pugdan95 12 2,775 10-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Pebbles167
  135psi on the dyno?! (Diesel content inside) Tom 15 4,249 18-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Tom