205 1.9 cti

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 1.9 cti
Just had this delivered today a white 205 cti with 8months mot for £450

its got a mix match interior atm and the dash needs bits replacing so thats the first on the list the roof is ok condition dosent leak and it also works, i bought it as a non runner and the bloke said that hes had a look but didnt know what it is so i put another battery on and tried starting it and fired first time lol.

what do you guys think????
Thanks given by:
Love it!! There's a Rolland garros near me for 500 and it looks clean a little tempted!!
Thanks given by:
Love 205's, Not sure why but i just don't like convertibles
Thanks given by:
I know its not to everyones taste but an update on he 205 is well overdue i have taken the roof off to see how much rust is round there and also i have now lowered the car was an absolute ballache of a job but i got there in the end

need to get the car welded in the rear wheel arch and round where the rear window would be.

How it is sitting atm untill it has been welded

Thanks given by:
hight looks perfect to my eye mate . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I do like the height of it but looking at it from outside when you can stand back it does look like its dragging its arse on the floor lol. i might bring it up a little on the back or wind down the coillies a little bit more lol. Ill get a pic of it next time its out of the garage.

How hard do you think it would be to convert this to xud? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2012, 11:26 AM)aggyj17 Wrote: I do like the height of it but looking at it from outside when you can stand back it does look like its dragging its arse on the floor lol. i might bring it up a little on the back or wind down the coillies a little bit more lol. Ill get a pic of it next time its out of the garage.

How hard do you think it would be to convert this to xud? Big Grin

not rock hard i reckon, are these the petrol engine? . . . .if it was the derv it would have the same mounts i believe . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yea its the 1.9 8v petrol so will be the same mounts its just the wireing like the rev counter and that lol. Obviously it would have a bosch on it and a td04 when it goes in lol. Its either xud this or put my engine from my s16 in and buy a dturbo 306 and swap all my s16 stuff onto a dturbo lol
Thanks given by:
this is cool man! shame about all that rust tho...

i say S16 it, that sounds different! wouldn't have to faf about with rinsing fuel lines/tank and that either
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I love CTi's, got a good deal there!
Thanks given by:
Mi16 it ftw!!! Tongue on bodies. best soundtrack EVER with the roof down too!! :wub:
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
haha i have thought that s16 and bodies nice

(09-11-2012, 12:21 PM)samass Wrote: this is cool man! shame about all that rust tho...

i say S16 it, that sounds different! wouldn't have to faf about with rinsing fuel lines/tank and that either

There aint that bad it looks worse that it is realy
Thanks given by:
I had the 306 in the garage today to fit new seats so i got a few side on pics of the 205 as it hasnt been out of the garage since lowering

i think the rear may need to come up a bit or the front lower??
Thanks given by:
I'd say it's sitting pretty well as it is tbh, if not a tad lower on the front rather than raise the back..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yea the coilovers are not quite all the way down so a little bit to go yetSmile
Thanks given by:
Not much has happened to this i have done the welding and put the roof back on. I have now got this out of the garage so i can get the 205 d-turbo in.

one of the d-turbo

Thanks given by:
(21-11-2012, 01:18 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: I'd say it's sitting pretty well as it is tbh, if not a tad lower on the front rather than raise the back..

Raise the back IMO
Thanks given by:
Yea i think the back does need to come up about 10-15mm
Thanks given by: