Slimline fans weres best place to get them from?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slimline fans weres best place to get them from?
Basicly as above seen them on ebay like £22 each sorting stuff to intercool my hdi do I really need two fans can I just go with one? I no most ppl run with out fans but I want them just in case get stuck in a jam one day and its silly hot out side..... Any help welcome thanks in advance

Thanks given by:
Im currently looking for some for my Dtub and found similar on ebay tbh already got a 8" slim on but want 2 fans as getting warm recently and blower motor playin up so want 2 as backup lol
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
just been reading up on net have to make sure there man enough to do the job (pull/push enough air thought the rad) the size of them standard must be 16inch?? so guessing would need simler sort of size to do the job all thought very rarely have i seen my car above 80 on the temp the only time i seen in on 90 when i was stuck in traffic once i just dont want to take the risk

Thanks given by:
well this 8 inch one seems to be ok to be honest it pushing out of the engine bay and seems to get the temp down pretty quick when it creeps over 90 but will be looking into this also let me know how you get on and what you buy
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've just chopped up a gti6 fan and cable tied it to the radiator, engine barely gets over 80 if I turn it on at idle for instance. If it's off and creeps up to 90 it brings the temp right back down again.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by: