td04 remount

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
td04 remount
(16-08-2012, 07:09 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Behind engine is ideal for the 1.9 as jarrus says spool time quicker would imagine there would be more lag if mounted above box. it isnt that difficult to mount behind engine, Im currently in the process of making the adaptor plates to sell.

If you take the engine off the mount and rock forward you would be amazed how much room you have and once bolted up and checked shouldnt be any reason to get behind there unless your changing it lol

yea having looked at the work these guys have put in and factoring in the extra lag i cant see me getting it done they do look awesome there tho can imagine they sound immence! lol id love to get a set of those adaptor plates for a rear mount set up if your any closer to getting em made?
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 07:56 PM)petegledhill Wrote:
(16-08-2012, 07:09 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Behind engine is ideal for the 1.9 as jarrus says spool time quicker would imagine there would be more lag if mounted above box. it isnt that difficult to mount behind engine, Im currently in the process of making the adaptor plates to sell.

If you take the engine off the mount and rock forward you would be amazed how much room you have and once bolted up and checked shouldnt be any reason to get behind there unless your changing it lol

yea having looked at the work these guys have put in and factoring in the extra lag i cant see me getting it done they do look awesome there tho can imagine they sound immence! lol id love to get a set of those adaptor plates for a rear mount set up if your any closer to getting em made?

they are gettin started next week pal the lads in london this week but defo next week had it confirmed today Smile

and they sound epic at the back of the block all you can hear inside if de-filtered is what sounds like a jet and turbo whistle Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
De-filter sounds very much like an epic boost leak.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by: