Cyclones & GTi6 brakes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyclones & GTi6 brakes
Clones off my GTi6 with 195/55R15 tyres all in reasonable condition with reasonable tread. 2 pirelli P6000s, a Yoko and something else unremarkable. Be off the car as soon as my gold wheels are tyred.

Can bring them to Ace on the 20th if you want.

£125 ONO

GTi6 283mm brakes (again off my 6) In good working order. Not for sale till after the 28th of this month as thats when im booked in for brembo fitting.

Discs are shagged pads have a good bit of meat on them but are useless however they are EBC greenstuff. I will throw in the pads and discs as templates for you getting new parts cos IMO they are that rubbish I wouldnt like to see them used on the road again.

£80 ONO for the pair of front calipers.
Thanks given by:
£100 for the clones? cheers joe
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2012, 08:59 AM)Joe Wrote: £100 for the clones? cheers joe

£110? Is it cash? are you collecting in person?
Thanks given by:
of course cash Tongue, where are you dude? + can you pm me some piccys <3
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Ill add some pics to this thread after Ive had a brew.

I live just north of Heathrow in the triangle made up by the M4, M40, M25 and A312

The P6000s actually have about 6mm of tread. The yoko is down to about 2mm in the center (more on the edges) and the other tyre is 3-4mm.
Thanks given by:
So heres a couple of photos from earlier. If you want individual pics of each wheel let me know.

The one shown is by far the worst kerbed, theyer actually better nick than I thought.

Thanks given by:
Still for sale!

If someone wants to collect the wheels at ace cafe Ill do you a good price.
Thanks given by:
Come on people, I need the money!
Thanks given by:
1. Can you weigh one of the front calipers including pad.
2. Can you weigh a disc.
3. Are you confident the brembos will fit; is there enough clearance between the centre-bore of the alloy and the inside face of the caliper?

Interested in the 1st two for my information, and just want to check you've thought the last one through. Be a bit tragic if you sold the '6 ones and the Brembos didn't fit!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
I wish my Brembos would fit under my cyclones Sad would have loved them under the black cyclones in shiney red

I may have to see if ive money to buy these off you next week then as need to upgrade these dturbo brakes bit poor with the power ive got atm
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 01:54 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: I wish my Brembos would fit under my cyclones Sad would have loved them under the black cyclones in shiney red

I may have to see if ive money to buy these off you next week then as need to upgrade these dturbo brakes bit poor with the power ive got atm

deffo stick some 283's on mate . . best thing i ever did . . .lots better . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Think i will as really want to keep it on cyclones Smile so you may see a thread up soon for the brembos just need to work out how much to sell for wioth braided conversion hoses

What did u pay Chris

(21-08-2012, 02:00 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 01:54 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: I wish my Brembos would fit under my cyclones Sad would have loved them under the black cyclones in shiney red

deffo stick some 283's on mate . . best thing i ever did . . .lots better . .Smile

are you on dturbo master cylinder matt? think this is the way for me
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 02:14 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Think i will as really want to keep it on cyclones Smile so you may see a thread up soon for the brembos just need to work out how much to sell for wioth braided conversion hoses

What did u pay Chris

(21-08-2012, 02:00 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:

are you on dturbo master cylinder matt? think this is the way for me

yes mate and it's absolutely fine . . . . .do it . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Ed im entirely confident they will fit as ive seen the same wheel/disc/caliper combo on a 306 before
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SOLD Gti6 Brakes - Full Setup RetroPug 0 922 21-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Gti6 brakes lowered disk axle straight through zorst moonstone panels angel eyes ect Danny2009 24 2,934 20-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Danny2009
  GTi6 Brakes & Decat eddy_gti6 12 3,250 18-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Last Post: eddy_gti6