What would you do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do?
Be ruthless. Get her to f*ck.

Does she go round kissing all the guys she used to know that randomly text her?

Personally speaking, if there's no kids involved and no shared tenancy/mortgage/banks accounts etc i'd dump her. By text. Then change your number.

Hello freedom!

Once you've sent that text, click here
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have a very similar issue, not read through the thread but here goes.

I split up with the misses, long time coming IMO, been fine for a week she phones me bawling her eyes out, I've moved my stuff out last night, she wants me to come home, I've been at my happiest since I left. But hearing her cry and stuff has got me down and thinking, I can't live with her, but I can't live without her. I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to go back, she said she will change (stop going to town so much, being so selfish, having a go for no reason whatsoever) but how long will that last. She just wants me back. She didn't realise how much she loved me till I left. (been with her 5 years) I love her to bits but couldn't stand getting attacked(verbally) every 5minutes.

I currently have no idea what to do, is it worth patching it up for it to go tits up again in a month, or do I sack her off. Move on.
I'm kinda pursuing another female anyway who seems fairly interested, and makes me smile as she actually like chatting to me etc, where as the ex never had the time of day for me.
I've been a massive part of her life and I feel shit to hear her cry, she been trying her hardest to get me back. But unjust don't know whether I can do it. There is plenty more fish in the sea, but there was something special about her.

f*ck knows what I'm gunna do. But that was good to say
/ranting

(14-08-2012, 09:51 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Be ruthless. Get her to f*ck.

Personally speaking, if there's no kids involved and no shared tenancy/mortgage/banks accounts etc i'd dump her. By text. Then change your number.

Hello freedom!

What is that link haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2012, 11:05 AM)Matt Wrote: I have a very similar issue, not read through the thread but here goes.

I split up with the misses, long time coming IMO, been fine for a week she phones me bawling her eyes out, I've moved my stuff out last night, she wants me to come home, I've been at my happiest since I left. But hearing her cry and stuff has got me down and thinking, I can't live with her, but I can't live without her. I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to go back, she said she will change (stop going to town so much, being so selfish, having a go for no reason whatsoever) but how long will that last. She just wants me back. She didn't realise how much she loved me till I left. (been with her 5 years) I love her to bits but couldn't stand getting attacked(verbally) every 5minutes.

I currently have no idea what to do, is it worth patching it up for it to go tits up again in a month, or do I sack her off. Move on.
I'm kinda pursuing another female anyway who seems fairly interested, and makes me smile as she actually like chatting to me etc, where as the ex never had the time of day for me.
I've been a massive part of her life and I feel shit to hear her cry, she been trying her hardest to get me back. But unjust don't know whether I can do it. There is plenty more fish in the sea, but there was something special about her.

f*ck knows what I'm gunna do. But that was good to say
/ranting

(14-08-2012, 09:51 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Be ruthless. Get her to f*ck.

Hello freedom!

What is that link haha

Matt dude I'm in same situation as you. Split up with my mrs again other week. Got back with her thinking things will change but a month later I ended up finishing her my self cos things never changed. I turned 21 other week and the weekend I went paintballing with the lads then out after offered her to come as I didn't want her to get mad with me for going out. But she said no go with your friends it's ok. Smile so I did Big Grin. I ended up getting a load of shit at end of the night saying in selfish and stuff. Then day after she moans cos I told her how much that one day cost me. She kept moaning cos I had my tax to pay then the weekend. The my insurance as well. So she don't understand why I waste my money what I spend it on.

End of the day I decided we don't live together nothing holds up together that money should be a concern to the degree it is to her. I'm sick of moaning and lies. She has lads that fancy her to a point were she uses it to rub in my face. So f*ck it. Smile. Don't get me wrong miss her to f*ck desperately would love it the way it was 6 months ago but it ain't going to happen.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
All relationships are different and complicated in their own way, but if you keep to your morals then make a decision based on the actual facts and not your feelings, most things can be resolved quickly, but it's easier said than done.

My Mrs text her ex once or twice when we first got together, as strictly speaking they were still 'seeing' each other when we first hooked up. I asked her what all the secretive texting was all about and she was just open about it, but there were tears and she did that mental crying / struggling to breathe thing that girls do. She offered to show me all the texts but I refused to see them, I said that I'd never look through her phone, as I shouldn't need to check up on her. If she wants to bin what we have got, she's free to do so, since it would be her that makes the mistake.

I've still never looked through her phone at her text messages, or phonecall history. I just trust her enough and know that she's not left wanting anything...apart from money. Girls always want more money!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by: