SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates
lol,yeh same ea mate.$3,199.00...worth triple the price of my car if not more,lol.
Thanks given by:
f*ck that man lol, il stick with the 19t, as it shouldnt take longer to spool as its still same size hotside but just a bigger inlet impeller. and messaged supplier as kit comes with different actuator and i dont need it as its welded and kit comin in at about 110
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
if i was minted wich im not i would prob have one,be nice to see what it could do. $ or £ just for the actuator ?
Thanks given by:
is it a good idea to remove the wastgate arm off the turbo and weld it shut ?
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 06:03 PM)bayley Wrote: is it a good idea to remove the wastgate arm off the turbo and weld it shut ?

it's just the easiest way welding it mate, i'm going to try and keep it when i fit mine . . i'll let you know how i get on . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It depends how much room you have you could maybe try and mive it into a diff position, but i just control boost with fuel tbh for now anyway my need one when i go bigger pump and hybrid not sure yet lol
Thanks given by:
i heard a lot off people welding them shut but surely leaving it on would be better for tuning it ? when you fitting yours matt ?

(15-10-2012, 07:33 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: It depends how much room you have you could maybe try and mive it into a diff position, but i just control boost with fuel tbh for now anyway my need one when i go bigger pump and hybrid not sure yet lol
lol,aint 169bhp enough! i would like a hybrid pump made,does dan build them?
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 07:34 PM)bayley Wrote: i heard a lot off people welding them shut but surely leaving it on would be better for tuning it ? when you fitting yours matt ?

(15-10-2012, 07:33 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: It depends how much room you have you could maybe try and mive it into a diff position, but i just control boost with fuel tbh for now anyway my need one when i go bigger pump and hybrid not sure yet lol
lol,aint 169bhp enough! i would like a hybrid pump made,does dan build them?

next week or two all being well . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
nice,how much should you gain from 133bhp with the new turbo ? be about the same time as me then,lol.
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 07:46 PM)bayley Wrote: nice,how much should you gain from 133bhp with the new turbo ? be about the same time as me then,lol.

about another 40+bhp . . .Smile
Thanks given by:
Nahh 169.9 no where near enough, im not sure if theres anyone on a 11mm and TD04 i could be wrong but looking into pump mods in depth recently so should hopefully be capable of at least 200bhp

Thats my aim but not sure if internals would keep up hence why im building another block in mean time with hdi rods etc for now until i get some money together for some serious rods and pistons for the build i have in my head lol
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 07:50 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Nahh 169.9 no where near enough, im not sure if theres anyone on a 11mm and TD04 i could be wrong but looking into pump mods in depth recently so should hopefully be capable of at least 200bhp

Thats my aim but not sure if internals would keep up hence why im building another block in mean time with hdi rods etc for now until i get some money together for some serious rods and pistons for the build i have in my head lol

that would be my worry too mate, bending and snapping rods . . . . that's why i'm staying 9mm, lower EGT's . . . . .i hope . Big Grin
Thanks given by:
extra 40 bhp lol,sha-ting...jarrus was saying get some hdi rods,only cheap too.love to see a video of that ripping the tarmac of the roads,lol.
Thanks given by:
just brought my bosch pump lines and injecters £50 from the scrappy.just got to send it to dan to mod -_-
Thanks given by:
HDi rods are relativly cheap but then the shims can be costly and you want to replace them tbh, as for pump you will be amazed with the difference it will make
Thanks given by:
another job on the long list,lol.have you got a project thread mate ? looks well nice in black.
Thanks given by:
I havent got a project thread as it pretty much came as it is so nothing to do a project thread on, and wouldnt want to bore people with me fixing all the bodging that was done by previous owner lol, may put a thread up for engine build and hybrid build though soon
Thanks given by:
was it that bad or are you a perfectionist,lol.do a photo shoot instead -_-
like to see a build from scratch mate,wish i was a bit more merchanical minded and have more patience,lol.
Thanks given by:
You just have to ask Jammapic how bad it was when i bought it... pump cradle cracked shitty lucas which had been run on veg so ran shite the worst wiring in the world still battling this as and when it fails lol needs a full respray and bumpers etc the list goes on and on mate
Thanks given by:
kyle with the white estate guna be running a 11mm and TDO4 on the sedan
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
I no cant wait to see the pair workin together Smile
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 07:30 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: You just have to ask Jammapic how bad it was when i bought it... pump cradle cracked shitty lucas which had been run on veg so ran shite the worst wiring in the world still battling this as and when it fails lol needs a full respray and bumpers etc the list goes on and on mate
lmao,sounds like its been torchured mate! o dan is going to sort my pump out but i will have to adjust it fully when its on the car as he cant test it,half the work done and get my injectors reconned.2 transit pumps on ebay aswell £25 each...tempting.
Thanks given by:
Hi not seen it mentioned but are these for the Impreza based FE td04?
Cheers Steve.
Thanks given by:
(17-10-2012, 03:16 PM)talbotsteve Wrote: Hi not seen it mentioned but are these for the Impreza based FE td04?
Cheers Steve.

they are from the bug eyed scooby yeah . . .Smile
Thanks given by:
The classics WRX and UK from v3 onwards had FE TD04's too.

I have a couple so this could be do-able.
Thanks given by:
Im not too sure but will upload a pic of the hotside so you can tell if it helps im not too familiar with different ones but i think darren mentioned they would be able to be used across a range of turbos
Thanks given by:
ive been told the forester is the same too
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
So how much are these plates and whats the availability like, are they ready or do you need time to produce them?
Cheers Steve.
Thanks given by:
Ive got a few sets of T2 ones ready to go pal, but ran out of K14 atm and they are £65 posted pal
Thanks given by:
interested in the k14 plates Smile you say the t2 set needs to be modified to fit but do the k14 need to be modified also ?
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  td04 for sale Mac22 7 2,098 28-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  Td04 13t for sale bashbarnard 12 2,451 07-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Parts for sale, vent gauge holder, bosch pump, mani adaptor Nath140889 50 8,214 18-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Nath140889