Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread.
Wink 
Yes, this is the official version. Not some knock-off Nigel attempt from an ameteur. I've been doing this for years! Years I tell ya!

Anyway.

Pretty eventful week so far. Fecking hoover has broken, so now that's two things in the flat which don't perform their suction duty efficiently!

More on that, Natalie got admitted to maternity ward yesterday after they thought her waters broke, which was a bit shit scary cos it's like 5 weeks too soon. Luckily, false alarm. Unluckily, sleepless night whilst they kept her in under observation.

Today, fresh as a daisy -
Finish work at 5:00, need to post off my eBay stuff on the way home. Then chill out with the Mrs, watch a movie with some popcorn which I bought especially.

Tomorrow -
Look for a fecking hoover. Then, at 3pm Natalie has a baby shower thing (basically an American idea which means people are obliged to buy presents. Then they have to buy more presents when baby actually arrives. Sweet! Free stuff!). Whilst this is going on you'll be glad to hear I'm going to be doing Man Stuff. Namely, servicing the HDi. I have got all genuine filters and some Mobil oil, cos I'm a gimp who likes paying a premium on stuff which is essentially the same but says 'Peugeot' on it.
Saturday night I believe we are doing nothing. Might be an ideal opportunity to see how that suction works...

Sunday -
I'm pretty sure I've been told something is happening. There's a car show in Bishop's Stortford, looks pretty big. Might go, depends if I get my own way.

Your go,
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Today im working all day (9am - 1am)

Tomorow the lady is round with th GTI

Sunday its time to move house! Going to be a hectic weekend here!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Pretty eventful week so far, was at a funeral yesterday which isn't always the best way to enter the finishing stages of a week but what can you do.

Anyways..

Today:
Day off, but still got up at 8:30 and already playing stupidly loud music. Hopefully my new bank card will turn up today so I can go and get my new HTC ONE X Big Grin then may see who's willing to be my friend for the day.

Tomorrow:
Lazy day with loads of Xbox and TV. Might see if good old Midnightclub & MrsMidnight fancy doing somthing.
May head out onto the town that eve to see what talent I can pick up.

Sunday:
Another lazy day and moan the further along the day I get that I have work the next day.
Thanks given by:
Shit week for me. Sorted clutch on car but it won't start! Been talking to a girl though that's into cars more than me she's really interested. She online though but meeting soon as cars sorted. She was at Fcs and she has pictures of our stand... And my car on fb! Smile.
Anyway today work 11-7 then going to connect car up with elm see if anything comes up then nothing.
Tomorrow work till 7 again then think I'm going for a few pints.
Sunday day off. Chilling all day but got to go gym. And hopefully I may try and sort my car.
If I don't fix it await breaking thread :p.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's my weekend on at work Sad

Today: Working until 6, then having a quiet night in because frankly I'm knackered and I've just got Watchmen on DVD.
Tomorrow: Working until 6, then off to Headingley for Leeds v Wakefield in the playoffs, then celebrate/commiserate as appropriate Big Grin
Sunday: Bottle my latest batch of homebrew lager, then go to the Leeds meet (might walk the dog while I'm there), then take my lass for a romantic meal because I've been a bit of a c*nt this week...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Friday. Working all bloody day. At a photography course this morning and the. f*ck all for the rest of the day.
Saturday. Working again. Tidying up the car, getting rid of all the rubbish, getting standard seats out, tidying up the buckets and harness. Give it a sweep over.

Sunday. Sand and paint stuff. Try not to spend anymore money.
Look for a place to live. Pack all current stuff away again and prepare to live in the car again haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Such a gay

Today: work then chilling out this eve.
Tomorrow: up early to drive to Milton Keynes with some gay guys I met on the Internet (read: Scott, sam and grant) to go riding. Camping in the eve and get pissed..ish
Sunday: not much
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
today: chilling out, looking at the water leak on the ocean liner, do some ninja research/shopping, then work in the eve
Tomorrow, cruise over to milton keynes to ride with grant and scrott and niall. then camp and get generally shitfaced
sunday: might make man stuffs
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Dammit CAR!

Today: Work. Can't wait for this week to be over. It's been too busy. Getting some beers in tonight for sure then will probably settle down for a quiet one with Mazz when she gets out of hospital.

Saturday: Up bright and breezy to get my frankly ridiculous barnet cut. Then onward to Romsey to play the first league hockey match of the season. Injury guaranteed!

Saturday night: Probably a few cheekies at the clubhouse with the team, then the exercise combined with the stress of hte week will probably catch up to me and I'll have to go home at 8pm to fall asleep lol!

Sunday: Nothing really, might clean the cars, I need to finally mail CAR his rain channel rubbers, they've been at my house for a couple of weeks now! then probably do a few bits round the house.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 10:32 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Sunday: Nothing really, might clean the cars, I need to finally mail CAR his rain channel rubbers, they've been at my house for a couple of weeks now! then probably do a few bits round the house.

I'd forgotten about those!

You want some beer tokens for them buddy? At least to cover postage. I guess I can just fit them with some silicone?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Just finished work, not got much planned really as im working again tomorrow 6am til 12, not to bad but i need the £££ for some ninja Wink
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
you spelt 'ganga' wrong

Thanks given by:
None about
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
lol, gutted

Thanks given by:
Today - spent ages at fecking hospital! Then went Asda, doing bugger all tonight except watching tv

Saturday - clean up GTI calipers / do abit on car then off to see some mates.

Sunday - going to X.A.O. At Buxton Raceway Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Today have been doing a day of hooning on a trackday was f*cking brilliant.

Tomorrow fitting coilovers

Sunday shopping, then fuckall I think nialls coming over to do my beam mounts
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 06:51 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Today have been doing a day of hooning on a trackday was f*cking brilliant.

You lucky bugger!
Thanks given by:
Ha ha yep wanted to do some vids but the marshal spotted my iPhone cable tied to my cage on the first run out and told me to take it off lol, then made sure to check my car every time, only allowed cameras on proper mounts
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 10:32 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Injury guaranteed!
Bets on how many weeks required off work?
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 07:12 PM)Scott Wrote:
(14-09-2012, 10:32 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Injury guaranteed!
Bets on how many weeks required off work?

Well hes got to air his massive ego hasnt he!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ended up delivering one of my parcels by hand on the way home from work today, seeing as he was only 15 miles away!

It was the stereo + cd changed from the 306. Told him about this site should be ever need parts or information. He runs a 1.6 Meridian and his brother has a black phase 2 GTi6 which he was driving today. Cue half hour of chatting shit about cars and stuff outside his office lol!
Thanks given by:
nothing,zilch,fkall

not looking at anybodys car over the weekend, they can go smell my bum................fed up of t*t heads who appear all of a sudden reminding me "they are family/friends" and want everything done there/then/for free !!!

nope, not any more....i like collecting money nowadays as its a fresh new hobby of mine !

sunday will be full of the same attitude

monday its back to work.
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 07:29 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: nothing,zilch,fkall

not looking at anybodys car over the weekend, they can go smell my bum................fed up of t*t heads who appear all of a sudden reminding me "they are family/friends" and want everything done there/then/for free !!!

nope, not any more....i like collecting money nowadays as its a fresh new hobby of mine !

sunday will be full of the same attitude

monday its back to work.

It's amazing how that happens soon as they want something.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight: Nothing, ambers at work
Tomorrow : Work until 4.. night in with amber
Sunday: Weather dependant I guess...
Thanks given by:
Today: 30 Miles of hills and headwinds on the MTB in North Yorkshire, Babysitting the nephew tonight so sleep is doubtfull!

Saturday: Finish a job off (its an outside so weather permitting) Then sod all.

Sunday: Gizburn forrest on the MTB (Going shotgun with a mate in his stage 3 Focus RS..Should be fun), If I'm back in time the yorkshire meet.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official 306oc members quote thread :P Redordead89 3 1,479 29-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Last Post: toseland
  IIIIITTTTTTSSSSS FFFFFRRRRIIIIDDDDDAAAAAAYYYYY (official thread) Grant 40 6,427 14-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,132 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit