Fiesta Zetec-S 02plate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fiesta Zetec-S 02plate
Advertising for a friend, he's coming to the diesel crew Wink

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/2965455/
Hey i have my ford fiesta zetec-s up for sale. The car has been in the family for a couple of years now and i love it, Its quick reliable and if i say so a mint looking car. The car has angel eyes with hid ballasts(have spare bulbs and balast) smoked rear lexus lights, mondeo alloy wheels, laguna splitter, lowered 60mm on spax, black out windows, pressed plates and a few other bits. It is a black top engine phase 2 with a miltek manifold and a mongoose exhaust system sounds very raspy, like a civic. K&N induction kit and breather. It has brand new pads and discs.
For the interior it does need a new drivers door card. it comes with Recaro rs turbo bucket seats which are surprisingly very comfy and comes with a rs turbo steering wheel, oil pressure gauge, oil temp gauge, mutant cd player with Bluetooth, sd slot, aux, USB etc. it has Lockwood dials. it comes with a full wiring kit.

just been serviced and always have been serviced regularly. NGK plugs, Castrol Magnetix oil etc.

It comes with 12 months MOT and taxed till the end of December.

I am very sad to see this car go but i need a diesel for economy as i am always up and down from Wales to Scotland.

All red has been taken off

The front Turismo arches have come off and will need some tlc.

Brand new clutch!
spare set of fog lights
I have probably forgot loads but if you want to know more dont hesitate to call/text. 07966660284
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Sold, hes looking for a d turbo
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2008 Mk6 Facelift Ford Fiesta ST150 Toms306 10 3,671 10-10-2016, 10:50 AM