The LAD thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LAD thread!
(05-05-2014, 09:54 AM)MY95 Wrote: Shagged this 35 year old lass in the pub toilets (I was 17 at the time), any better?

Closer but not there.

Went to a hotel with the ex for the night, really big posh hotel (was £140 per night posh).
After dinner we decided we'd go for a swim in there pool and chill in jacuzzi, the whole pool area was overlooked by the bar/restaurant. After a bit of swimming it was pretty quiet but still a few people in there, so we went to chill in the jacuzzi. Things got a little heated in the jacuzzi and ended up f*cking her in the jacuzzi while everyone could most likely see!

After leaving the pool assistant seemed quite happy to see us, although he was seriously mixing up his words!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have a few from a while back....

While on one of my many drunken nights out in Germany I started to drink Banana beer with a random German. All I remember was trying to convince some German girls I was Russian spetnaz then waking up at about 12 noon on the pavement with people doing there shopping around me.

Found out that taking your new egg card out is bad when you end up being pissed up and spending about 3 hours in a German whore house on the visa. (not sleeping BTW like other lads I know lol)

Getting back to camp and being so drunk I fell in a chest freezer and couldn't get out till help arrived LOL.

Best story is a friend was out in Spain staying with relatives. Went out on the piss and on his was home needed a shite, curled one out then used his boxers to wipe and launched them into the woods.
Next morning his Auntie had made breakfast and was sitting outside, he came out, sat down. It was then he realised he has shit on the opposite side of the garden wall and his shit ridden boxies were swinging from a garden tree in the breeze ha ha...
Thanks given by:
Haha the last one is ducking funny lol
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
I am gonna visit a hooker on my 25th birthday, no more being a virgin for me! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2014, 01:28 PM)306Puggy Wrote: I am gonna visit a hooker on my 25th birthday, no more being a virgin for me! Big Grin

Wrong thread I think Wink
Thanks given by:
Naked Laps.

Nuff said!
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2014, 07:31 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Naked Laps.

Nuff said!

LAD! /thread!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
This lass at my work sells Ann Summers stuff on the side, and one day she brought some "samples" in for a laugh. Anyway, I borrowed something, put it in my mates locker (which stupidly is always left unlocked, even now) and then phoned security saying I could smell weed. Security opened his locker in front of his manager, his manager's manager, and someone from HR and found a 12" black double-ended dildo in there.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2014, 09:36 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: This lass at my work sells Ann Summers stuff on the side, and one day she brought some "samples" in for a laugh. Anyway, I borrowed something, put it in my mates locker (which stupidly is always left unlocked, even now) and then phoned security saying I could smell weed. Security opened his locker in front of his manager, his manager's manager, and someone from HR and found a 12" black double-ended dildo in there.

lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hahahaa!!!! Liam thats brilliantly evil!!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Brilliant!
Thanks given by: