It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook)
It's that day again!

This week has been a shit one, doesn't feel like it's been 5 days, more like 8...

Anyway...

Tonight - Take it easy, do the weekly shopping with the Mrs and go home and chill out.

Tomorrow - Clean the car inside and out, get it gleaming. If my club sticker ever turns up I could even get around to applying the bloody thing.

Sunday - No plans, just chill. Depending on a conversation I'm having later today I may go and swap my Cyclones for my old wheels, obviously depending on the current owners choice...

Your turn
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Had an epic last two days Big Grin now back to work.

Friday work 8am till 8am
Saturday pack the car for the weekend and mission it too curts
Sunday: recover haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Well only been a 3 day week as needed 2 days after USC to recover haha,

Friday.. wait for mrs to pick oil feed up for TD04 whilst at gym then tea and early night Tongue

Sat.. workin till 12 then cycle home to meet my mate whos dropping my TD04 off Big Grin and then fitting the bugger and then will be tuning it for the rest of the day and then if its nice and cars running well be having a nice drive out with the mrs on sunday Smile

so Sun.. nice drive out as not had car for 2 weeks or chill out all day Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight- No idea, but hopefully wine/cider will be involved!
Tomorrow- Off to KrisB's to get my car lowered, while Scott has other work done Smile The home for a girly night in with my Mum!
Sunday- Unfortunately working overtime, but it means headphones in and lazing around all day. Might get some annoying jobs done too, so winning!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Today/Tonight: car day with the sister, then working, then being offensive in Surrey till the early hours Big Grin
Tomorrow: car day
Sunday: car day.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Today - Fit engine, turbo, pump, box/new clutch and new powersteering pump + ancillaries! Getting it started before midnight is the aim..

Sat/Sun - Fit misc, sort out any little niggles, get tax and if ready, take it for a quick sedate spin.. If i can bodge the boost pipes successfully, then take it out for a rag and hopefully take out my friends 230brake rx8?? Hahaa,naah who am i kidding, i'll prob break down/blow boost pipe/blow hdi rod.. Right?!
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
It's now cowes week on the island so i'm working just over 100 hours in the next 9 days Dodgy

thank fook i get paid by the hour... time for some new shinies!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Today work, troll ed on the way home then go and pick my wheels up for my bike and go for a ride. Then go over to the misses for a lazy evening.
Tomorrow. Up early to drive down to Bognor to see her family then back home for another lazy evening in front of the tv with a take away
Sunday. Up early to do some tiding up and then out for my first proper ride in 5 years!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
friday - work
saturday - work
sunday - work..
monday - work..
FML..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm also noticing a trend here c.a.r. ..... you get bored or just very long weeks??

[Image: 9ImHu.png]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Today work till 1 in morning.
Saturday up at 6 then work. Finish at five and straight to work till 1 again.
Sunday most likely working again not seen rotor yet.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Look back through cars old threads on .net aswel ginge, this goes back yeeeaarss Tongue
Thanks given by:
The Friday thread is legendary.

People even post it when I can't be bothered / forget / am sick

It's part of our legacy now!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Friday, just sorting the landy for our trip to Weymouth on hols later
Sat, beach beer beer beach
Sun, see above lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not too bad for me this weekend.

Work today 3-10
Then off sat & sun and I have no plans... Just taking this weekend for myself Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Tonight; getting trolled by Niall. Possibly attending the Tunnel run, but probably wont in the end, as it's WAY past my bed time!

Saturday: Chillout day. Lie-in, then lazy morning relaxing. Possibly tidy the house a bit, and maybe clean the '6...

Saturday night: Relax with Mazz & a nice dinner and a film probably.

Sunday: Probably a bit of a lie-in again, then off down to Curts after lunch for the afternoon Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 10:12 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Tonight; getting trolled by Niall. Possibly attending the Tunnel run, but probably wont in the end, as it's WAY past my bed time!

Saturday: Chillout day. Lie-in, then lazy morning relaxing. Possibly tidy the house a bit, and maybe clean the '6...

Saturday night: Relax with Mazz & a nice dinner and a film probably.

Sunday: Probably a bit of a lie-in again, then off down to Curts after lunch for the afternoon Smile

Change Saturday day time.. I think you know where you should be.
Thanks given by:
Tonight: Leeds vs Widnes at home, then commiserate/celebrate as appropriate Smile
Saturday: It's my birthday so BBQ and skinful of beer then off for a curry Big Grin
Sunday: Recover from birthday, go look at a HDI then start coming to terms with being 25 Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight : Get suitably lubricated with spiced rum and possibly gin, make a tit of myself, try and get laid.

Tomorrow : Be hung over, make bacon sarnies and MTFU before samass arrives with my gti mani and cat for xsi, fit the little bugger, chill.

Sunday : Start a ''my car is on fire'' thread Tongue or go to the beach!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
Today - Beach to stare at girls
Saturday -Stare at gir... try and cut up exhaust pipe to get backbox to fit
Sunday- bootsale, silverlake, get intercooler put on
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 10:47 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Tonight: Leeds vs Widnes at home, then commiserate/celebrate as appropriate Smile
Saturday: It's my birthday so BBQ and skinful of beer then off for a curry Big Grin
Sunday: Recover from birthday, go look at a HDI then start coming to terms with being 25 Sad

Celebrating, Leeds 68 Widnes 24 Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
The same thing I do every weekend......try to take over the wor...... Oh no wait, not much....and lots of boredom.
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 09:35 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The same thing I do every weekend......try to take over the wor...... Oh no wait, not much....and lots of boredom.

Flol! Replying for pinky an the brain quote!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Is it sad i still know all the words to the theme song....
Thanks given by:
Exploring Vienna.
Thanks given by:
Friday: Got up at 6 to do last minute bits before the 6's retest, then took gf to work and went for a 26 mile bike ride with a couple of friends.
Saturday: Been down the garage to moan to them about my 6 and get it sorted, then off to Curt's this afternoon/evening.
Sunday: At curt's again until everybody leaves, then go out for dinner in the evening.
Thanks given by:
Friday night - party
Saturday - building a raft and going down the river
Sunday - boat party
Monday - house party

pretty good weekend
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2012, 10:18 AM)declantg Wrote: Friday night - party
Saturday - building a raft and going down the river
Sunday - boat party
Monday - house party

pretty good weekend

Something tells me... you like to party?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,127 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 28 12,078 24-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 23 7,631 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark