So yeh im single again:(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeh im single again:(
(05-08-2012, 03:55 PM)tomw1123 Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 03:33 PM)lolsteve Wrote: I love my girlfriend and shes very very pretty

shess next to me watching me type

Yeah that annoys me aswell... She was actually gorgeous, dont know how i managed to get her tbh haha

Was she drunk at the time....? Confused
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 03:35 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(04-08-2012, 04:33 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: I hate it... dont know what to do with myself just mope around all the time, feel shite if im honest.. And shes just deleted my whole family from facebook, so im not feeling us getting back togetherSad It was only 13 weeks and 5 days.. but im 18 and i think that was my first love so that makes it worse apparently Sad Anyone bored enough to comment about there love life?

First love defo makes it worse mate. Make sure you promise yourself now that youll never let another girl properly hurt you again and stick to it. I defo cried more splitting up with the first GF i loved than my fiancee who id been with for 3 years.

Im 26 and it was only on friday night i had a bit of an epiphany and walked away from a bird who Im 99% sure would of banged me cos I know that I was born to party and thats where I belong and if she aint coming then thats her problem not mine.
I might of cried a little bit lol... Its just trying to get past this feeling of not wanting to love anyone but her :/ its shit really

(05-08-2012, 03:56 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 03:55 PM)tomw1123 Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 03:33 PM)lolsteve Wrote: I love my girlfriend and shes very very pretty

shess next to me watching me type

Yeah that annoys me aswell... She was actually gorgeous, dont know how i managed to get her tbh haha

For all 13weeks? Or do you mean something else? She always said she loved me for my personality because im different Sad
Thanks given by:
I know bro. As much as it sucks there are so many better things out there. It just shows how much of a twat she is and isn't worth the energy used to think about it.

If you like a smoke... Take a nice big smoke, if you like a drink... Go and get mashed

Anything to get your mind off it.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 03:56 PM)tomw1123 Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 03:35 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(04-08-2012, 04:33 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: I hate it... dont know what to do with myself just mope around all the time, feel shite if im honest.. And shes just deleted my whole family from facebook, so im not feeling us getting back togetherSad It was only 13 weeks and 5 days.. but im 18 and i think that was my first love so that makes it worse apparently Sad Anyone bored enough to comment about there love life?

First love defo makes it worse mate. Make sure you promise yourself now that youll never let another girl properly hurt you again and stick to it. I defo cried more splitting up with the first GF i loved than my fiancee who id been with for 3 years.

Im 26 and it was only on friday night i had a bit of an epiphany and walked away from a bird who Im 99% sure would of banged me cos I know that I was born to party and thats where I belong and if she aint coming then thats her problem not mine.
I might of cried a little bit lol... Its just trying to get past this feeling of not wanting to love anyone but her :/ its shit really

(05-08-2012, 03:56 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 03:55 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: Yeah that annoys me aswell... She was actually gorgeous, dont know how i managed to get her tbh haha

For all 13weeks? Or do you mean something else? She always said she loved me for my personality because im different Sad

When you met I meant, was just jokin' with you lol. Smile Having a laugh always takes your mind off shit.......... Clearly not when someone (myslef in this case) fails at humour though.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 03:56 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: I might of cried a little bit lol... Its just trying to get past this feeling of not wanting to love anyone but her :/ its shit really

Thats the hard feeling to get past TBH because until you find someone better there is nobody better.
Thanks given by:
Yeah i didnt get it haha

(05-08-2012, 04:04 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 03:56 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: I might of cried a little bit lol... Its just trying to get past this feeling of not wanting to love anyone but her :/ its shit really

Thats the hard feeling to get past TBH because until you find someone better there is nobody better.

Your right there pal, just gotta keep drinking a playing pool and working hard i spose..
Thanks given by:
Yeah dont beat yourself up about it mate cos it happens to all of us.

You got more time to mod the car and work overtime to pay for shiny bits.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 04:18 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Yeah dont beat yourself up about it mate cos it happens to all of us.

You got more time to mod the car and work overtime to pay for shiny bits.

This
Thanks given by:
Thats the briliant thing with this forum and all forums i spose its full of people that have all been through the same shit you have Smile Someone to cheer you up is never far away, and i hugely appreciate everyone taking the time to help out there fellow man Big Grin
Thanks given by:
No worries dude, find my 'royally stabbed in the back thread' a few pages along in the couch somewhere. Loads of advice from everyone in there
Thanks given by:
No worries mate.

Youll always find some man love here (too much man love in the london/surrey area TBH)
Thanks given by:
Goood thing im down in the safe depths of cornwall lol
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 06:05 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: No worries mate.

Youll always find some man love here (too much man love in the london/surrey area TBH)

Yeah you do need to tone it down a bit Chris.......
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Says the stealth bum king himself
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 07:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Says the stealth bum king himself

No that's samass. I can only wish to be as good as him!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Haha you bummers make me laugh!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha and me... You lot are a good laugh Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 07:43 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: Haha and me... You lot are a good laugh Big Grin

Believe me, you would get bored of it after a weekend of it. I was getting annoyed with my self at fcs camping!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
i remembered advice i had given out to someone else who's been shit on;

1. single again ?? --ffs be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the worlds full of other girls who all want to get naked and play hide the sausage with you all over again........

2. so the cars fked ???------insurance payout off the other company plus any compensation due to you= a nice new toy to play with and some readies to get on a plane this summer to go abroad and practice the newly aquired skills from tip #1 above.

3. in a few months time (before xmas) you will have been abroad, bought a car, found some new floozies...............what a successful few months you will have had !!!!

4. you will wish that there was such a thing as a rep button, so you can prod it as many times as the girls you prodded on holiday ????????

take care,have a nice day,look left/right when crossing the road.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 06:24 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: Goood thing im down in the safe depths of cornwall lol

I get down to Cornwall twice a year...

Rohypnol and buttplugs Hello
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
That all Liam? Amateur whistle

Andy you ledge! Details are now required. lol
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 08:51 PM)Scott Wrote: That all Liam? Amateur whistle

Well if you think you know better, come up North and show me....

/gay lol
Thanks given by:
Not homo enough if you ask me.

I've spent way too much time with people from the forum this weekend. There's been too much nipple rubbing, not-so-stealth-bumming, amongst other things. Still, not as bad as this:
[Image: 396106_10151112746840306_712388109_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Epically queer...

Still wish I could have made the Ace meet. Maybe when I have my HDi I'll be able to afford a trip to Lan-Dan...

I'll be there on the 25th but I'll be preoccupied with rugby lol
Thanks given by:
Oh god that does looks so bad.....
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 08:51 PM)Scott Wrote: Andy you ledge! Details are now required. lol

You on about me my lovely?
If so what's that?
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 09:57 PM)Andy Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 08:51 PM)Scott Wrote: Andy you ledge! Details are now required. lol

You on about me my lovely?
If so what's that?

I think he's on about the MILF f*cking chief Wink

And yes, details required...
Thanks given by:
Hmm, well... Shall I really put it up in here??

:L

Milf isn't where it finishes either
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 10:02 PM)Andy Wrote: Hmm, well... Shall I really put it up in here??

:L

Milf isn't where it finishes either

Yes dude share itBig Grin
On a more depressing note i got with some bird earlier and it felt so wrong, i was just thinking to myself wtf am i doing :'(
So time for an angry wank and some sleep before work tomorrow..
Thanks given by:
Man, don't let it get to you like that. Never let getting with another bird make you feel shit or it will make the healing process just that little bit longer.

Right well seeing as its your thread...

Since my ex I have:

Slept with some new castle bird the night of pugfest and didn't even get her name

Had a 19 year old who has a kid...

Best bit is I've also had her mum in the sense of done everything but actually hid the sausage, yes you read right... Me a 20 year old getting a blower and more off a 37 year old GILF. And she is niiiice. Hardest part is neither know I'm tapping the other... WINNING.

Yeah I'm quite good at getting what I want
Thanks given by: