GROUP BUY: adjustable drop links

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GROUP BUY: adjustable drop links
just wondering if there is any intrest in a group buy of these?

the prices would be

1-4 £70
5-9 £65
10+ £60

prices include postage to your door Smile

these are the ones https://sites.google.com/site/rndmotorsp.../droplinks

the order will be going in on the 24th of this month so if your intrested and have the money stick your name down Smile

1.ash23
2.spillage
Thanks given by:
Why not, provisionaly atm though.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Damn why so soon Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Just put new ones on! But I still might have some. Will let you know a.s.a.p.
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-Ra...4167d8a15f

so no discount on 1 - 4 then Sad
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2012, 02:17 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-Ra...4167d8a15f

so no discount on 1 - 4 then Sad

no he wouldnt do anything for that. its not huge discount but any saeing is a good saveing Big Grin
Thanks given by:
any more lol
Thanks given by:
I would be interested, does anyone else sell/make them that could do a better price for group buy?

If there is enough interest i could see if comp brake would be willing to make up some sets for us, should be pretty easy for them

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Puglove that would be great if you could but also theses are good and have been recommended the by a lad he's had them on for two years and still on the original joints and still has plenty of life left in them I know comp brake are good
but has any one got any feedback one there version of the links?
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2012, 07:51 PM)ash23 Wrote: Puglove that would be great if you could but also theses are good and have been recommended the by a lad he's had them on for two years and still on the original joints and still has plenty of life left in them I know comp brake are good
but has any one got any feedback one there version of the links?

They havent actually made any lol. but i did mention it to him before and he seemed quite interested, and THB comp brakes products are normally pretty top notch, just ask Ed Comp brake Doe lol Tongue

Got to email comp brake inamo any way so i will mention it to him see what he says. if your not in a rush that is.

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Id be intrested if the price was rite Big Grin
Thanks given by:
umm my mot is up soon and i need some asap think it will fail on them ..
whats is the differents on them ?
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2012, 07:39 PM)spillage Wrote: umm my mot is up soon and i need some asap think it will fail on them ..
whats is the differents on them ?

What? plastic and metal?

Look in this thread http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5329.html lol can of worms!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Make sure they send the right length for the 306, they'll have a range of length adjustment but the website seems very generic. Massively lowered cars will also need even longer drop links, I found that 40mm+ drop was outside the adjustment range for standard replacement drop links.

Also ask them if they come with spanner flats on the turnbuckles or they'll be a PITA to tighten up the half nuts on the car.

That's very cheap though, cheapest I could get the people I used for my lot quoted me £75+postage per set based on 10 people!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I am very interested in these, it's just a shame the deadline falls so late in the month, and before payday. Perhaps if it was faesable, move the date to a little later and I think you would be getting more interest?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
^ this. Do it around most people's paydays and I'm sure more people would put their names down. I would!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Agreed i get paid on the 28th of the month if it was this date or a day after id defo be in otherwise am out :S

Plus would it be worth shopping about to see if we can get cheaper for a bulk buy

CJ
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm very keen for this.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Hi guys, it is we, the ones who make these parts!

Google-ing 306 droplink group buy brought this up, so I thought I'd register to make things easier. Hope you don't mind Ash?!

The price not coming down loads reflects the fact that they are currently on discount on Ebay, to try and get us a name built up! You can imagine what it is like trying to start out these days, no one wants to know!

The chap asking about spanner flats, the bars are made of hexagonal aluminium, so no worries there.

They adjust from 285 - 305mm in length, 310 at a push. We can do them in other lengths too if you require them.

They also include nice tight fitting dustboots to keep the dirt out, and have revised rod end bearings, which are stronger and should last longer than the ones we did first time round which are spoken about above! See the tensile testing page under the technical section of our website at http://www.rndmotorsport.co.uk/ to see them take over 90kN to break!

There is no problem at our end if you want to push the date back a week or so, whatever is easiest for you guys.

We are always looking for other parts to make, and will be building up a poor old GTI-6 that has been sat for far too long in the near future to test some new parts.

Cheers for the interest people! - Mark
Thanks given by:
Thanks for joining up Mark and taking the time to post about your product Smile
Thanks given by:
Setting the date back a week could get you a few more buys. I know a few of us will have been paid by then. Also dissapointed that you are not doing them in various anodised colours! Lol

For more products, I think rose jointed wishbones would be a big seller on here! Especially to the suspension nerds like ed and.....well just ed.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
A pleasure Scott, thank you for the warm welcome!

Yes, no problem with moving the date. How many are truly interested then, as I seem to lose track of what's going on in this thread!

Wishbones are on the to do list, we have been asked about those a few times now.

Black and possibly Blue are going to be our standard colours, apologies for the lack of choice!
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 06:08 PM)Niall Wrote: For more products, I think rose jointed wishbones would be a big seller on here!

I thought that, plenty of people asking about them, then when it came down to it, actually sold an entire 1 set in 3 years....Dodgy
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 07:06 PM)Rippthrough Wrote:
(13-08-2012, 06:08 PM)Niall Wrote: For more products, I think rose jointed wishbones would be a big seller on here!

I thought that, plenty of people asking about them, then when it came down to it, actually sold an entire 1 set in 3 years....Dodgy

In all fairness I never knew you made them and don't think a lot of people did. I thought you only made the lower braces at the mo!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I'd need some new drop links very soon but not sure if its worth the extra dollar
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 07:27 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I'd need some new drop links very soon but not sure if its worth the extra dollar

totally worth it as you can adjust to compensate for yourself being sat in drivers seat for a start and adjust to compensate for lowering also Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
100% interested.

In shiny black please.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Also interested in a pair of these - can never get too many shiny things Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 08:15 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote:
(13-08-2012, 07:27 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I'd need some new drop links very soon but not sure if its worth the extra dollar

totally worth it as you can adjust to compensate for yourself being sat in drivers seat for a start and adjust to compensate for lowering also Smile

But its probably barely noticeable lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Alright chaps.

As it seems that there is quite a bit of interest on here for these, but slight disagreements on timing, I have thought of a slightly better plan.

Email us direct on rnd231@gmail.com and quote the code GFYS306 to get your set, delivered to your door, for £60.00.

Please include your Paypal address in the email and we will send you an invoice. Please then include your address with the payment.

Cheers! - Mark
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Rose jointed drop links HDIkyle 0 769 06-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Last Post: HDIkyle
  GI: Rose Jointed Drop Links and Adjustable Gear Linkages Grant 5 1,860 04-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Slam Wagon